+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 480 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member lastdream is an unknown quantity at this point lastdream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course trading. gambling is ugly matter which conducted by business in forex. because account you will not be durable by using way of gambling in its transaction. with trading pursuant to strategy. discipline. and arrange emotion. will make us of trader real. because trading is not simply game. but trading is like a business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bellalforx is an unknown quantity at this point bellalforx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think individually that I do dealings in the currency trading business is a consequence of the research as a reasons for referrals for identifying the choice to make roles place so I believe that dealings which I did the results of the research rather than just wondering that might cause to betting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rohomot is an unknown quantity at this point rohomot's Avatar
    Thanks
    A bit like betting on currency trading. Emotions can not relax at the start of trade here.
    Always think about the most effective strategies for productive.

Senior Member billysubagio is an unknown quantity at this point billysubagio's Avatar
    Thanks
    when faced with the question, I always get confused, if I trade why I often rely on luck, if I gamble, why do I always do the analysis, I will try to understand it as time goes by

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never thought this forex trading would be good if in the way gambling. due to forex trading by way of gambling that we will always get a comparison of possible profits and losses are always the same, so I think it will make you more at a loss. we better take advantage of trading with good analysis, so we will have the possibility of getting a greater return.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yusmandono View Post
    Are You Gambling or Trade? Think about it.
    I think this time I'm doing is trading is not gambling ..
    why did I do?? because I seriously want to undergo forex trading ..
    only the trader himself who can tell whether they are trading or gambling.

because they alone knew how to trade them in taking decisions.
    so it makes the trader can think of is how to trade they do is right, or just gambling.

Senior Member yusmandono is an unknown quantity at this point yusmandono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are You Gambling or Trade? Think about it.
    I think this time I'm doing is trading is not gambling ..
    why did I do?? because I seriously want to undergo forex trading ..

Senior Member nadya is an unknown quantity at this point nadya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is littele bit with gambling,but with right analysis and efective strategy,you will making a lot of profit.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, in this trade when you do it like gambling, it will make you get the possibility of 50:50 between profit and loss. but when we use our minds properly to analyze in any trade, it would be possible for us to get a chance to get a greater return than the possibility of getting lost. I therefore Pikit every trader must improve their ability to analyze, so it will be able to get better results in every trade.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    gambler can not earn constant profit from forex because and i think we should trade with money managemnet if we want earn good money from forex and for long term otherwise we can not earn from gambling and by using high risk .
    I think also that the same as what you have to say about gamblers can not benefit from forex constant since and I think we should trade with managemnet money if we want to earn good money from forex and for the long term if we can not get from gambling and the use of high risk Forex trading is a business and should be treated are like any other business and therefore not to execute trades is not serious because it will be bad we could get a big loss quickly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 480 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)