+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 480 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading is serious trading and i make my own analysis and use a good trading strategy to trade. Sometimes i get loss but it doesn't mean that i do gambling, i still do trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wijy is an unknown quantity at this point wijy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course i am trading with forex,it the reason why i take learn and practical with many materials forex trading,because i know to earn money from forex is difficult and also need hard work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxpower05 is an unknown quantity at this point fxpower05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion,I cerebrate I am a trader in forex.You see,most of the term,I give up rise the experts' advice to line.But sometimes,I imagine faculty essay in forex,when there is no advice and no understandably appreciation,then I conceive I may attempt at that instance.

Senior Member Micheiya is an unknown quantity at this point Micheiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I prefer my ingenuity in trading of just relying on luck, relying only advantage would be to gambling, and it is clearly forbidden in my religion, and I'm sure whoever is doing forex rely on luck as gambling, he will not last long , it was a big disaster baginnya, if I prefer my knowledge in the trade, and the use of pure thought and the ability say in the trade,

Senior Member junai is an unknown quantity at this point junai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really don't thank that Forex is a a gamble.It is a trading business where you have to trade foreign currency which is not a gamble.You have to learn about Forex and trade in the market.Analyzing is very important before the trading.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i start my work recently but i do all the my work through trading not gambling . i prefer that i do small work but good work so i do not use gambling.

Senior Member adnan222 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.

Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Every trader must learn to recognize which is which. In
    your trading style, are you gamling? Or Are you trading smart?

Education is the Key to your success. Get professionally trained,
    and mentored and you will last long in this lucrative profession.
    I guess Im somewhere in between , Im not the perfect traders and I still have a lot to learn, but I do use what I know to safely place my trades, average of winning trades are slightly higher than losing ones so I guess its goo, and Im earning with ********, though I do trade small lots and a position trader, I try to cut risks

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still i a am new comer and i am trying to trade with the good analysis but sometimes i fail to do so.I am not adopting the procesudre of gambling as i know its very destructive and will not useful at all

Senior Member nipun is an unknown quantity at this point nipun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a new way and life time way to making money. Some think that it is too hard to make money there. There is a also group of people who think that trading is a peace of czke so they put their hard eared mone yon a trade and lose everything. So, Forex is aeasy and it's worldwid estock currency exchange market. we awnt to learning about.

Senior Member mridha.pintu is an unknown quantity at this point mridha.pintu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of row I change trades, gaping positions before I do that I do is dissect where the marketplace module relocation, how often and in what opinion I score unresolved positions. If all the psychotherapy is everlasting and I experience I hump scholarly sufficiency so I vindicatory unfastened positions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 480 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)