+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 480 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have been in forex trading for more than 2 years and I do not think that I will last this long with gambling and I take forex as a pure business and follow my system and trade with discipline and follow my money management rules! and for me, I have taken Forex as my professional business to get more profits in a short time. I assume that if traders take Forex as gambling then traders must make a loss in their trade !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your rights with your own views but I think I trade in forex trading do not gamble for me because I think this is a business here. You can check your ability by conducting trade throughout the world. So here you will compete with people all over the world. and make a profit in this business. and Gambling will never give you what you can really achieve on Forex with the right trade so that if you have money to invest then just learn trade and then do it, it's better to gamble and lose all your potential profits and your basic investment and this is where wise thoughts really make this market calculation ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will be there for a long time and I don't think of gambling? Yes, we quickly don the type of mentality that the gambling business is at high risk but yes we trade real money well is very flexible and we have to learn that operations are very easy to keep under direction and actual trading is different from gambling, where if we doing a new analysis of doing this in an open position with analysis and consideration of trade calls, called gambling we trade forex only guessing where prices will move further strengthened or weakened, this is gambling in forex trading

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a business or a job not a gamble because in the forex business we get money in a very easy way ... As a trader I always remember myself that I'm not a gambler, so don't make decisions without analysis, and don't trade if you're not sure your analysis, because this business is not about luck but it's about hard work and cleverness in making market analysis. and I am a trader in forex, you can see most of the time to follow the advice of special trading, but sometimes. I believe that the trend will continue in forex is not recommended when there are some clear trends, and I think I can do it now.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this business is great trading business for the traders and many traders are trading in this market and making huge income with this business , this is real business and this business is not gambling , the traders get the profit and loss too in this market many traders are the part of this business from all over the world , and they are making income .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-12-09), sarfraz786 (2018-12-09), Younas007 (2018-12-09)

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a worldwide market lot of investor from various country invest here so here is no possibility of gambling and its a fare trading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

Pforex (2018-12-03)

Banned zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,923 Times in 3,697 Posts
    you are going to trade or trade on the other side you will be able to do a lot of gambling and you do not even want to do any of that research you have to analyze and analyze the market and you are doing a lot of research and you are able to do a lot of gambling and you have lost your life.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zahraali989 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-02), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-02), Pforex (2018-12-02)

Member Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 195 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex major will not be able to trade as well as you do not have a game or a gambling online business forex is a business or is it a knowledge or experience based on the base pay it is not a gamble it is not game

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pforex For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-02), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-02), zahraali989 (2018-12-02)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,235 Times in 12,130 Posts
    meri raye mein forex mein trader hon aap dekhte hain ziyada tar hissay ke liye mein ne maahir ko mahswara dainay ke leye line ko mahswara diya lekin kabhi kabhi mein forex mein forex ka tasawwur karta hon jab koi ideas aur profit nahi hain, to mein sochta hon ke mein is waqt koshish kar sakta hon. aur forex aik gamble hai. yeh aik trading business hai jahan aap ko foex ki trading karna hai jo gamble nahi hai. aap ko forex ke baray mein sekhna aur market par trading karna zaroori hai trading se pehlay analysis karna bohat important hai .
    all viewers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-12-05), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-02), Unregistered (2), zahraali989 (2018-12-02)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is business not gambling , many traders are the part of this business and they are trading in this business and making much income with this business , many poor traders are trading in this business and now they are rich traders of this business , in this business many women traders and students traders are trading and they are earning much money .

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-12-09), sarfraz786 (2018-12-09), Younas007 (2018-12-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 480 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)