+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 480 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That I make transactions in the forex business is the result of analysis as a reference basis for determining the decision to open and close positons so I assume that the tramsactiions I do are resutls analysis rather than just guessing that might cause lean gambling to recognize which of your trades and Forex trading for me because forex is difficult to make money for me and it makes me happy to encourage my skills to be better during trading and develop my knowledge and experience to become an expert and it makes it easier for me to make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that I trade in this market and do not gamble in this market and if you want to know whether you are trading or gambling then you have to see if you are open and out of trading for some reason or as you feel. and I don't gamble in forex trading, I think that I trade because gambling means that you take speculations on your money when trading means you trade for things that don't gamble with it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is fixing a question that requires our honest answers because when we trade only because we do gambling and we think we have luck, it will be very dangerous for our trading career, we will not last long if we remain in the style of gambling, every trader professionals will not gamble in their trades and with the aim of preparing transactions in the occupational forex are the findings of the analysis as a reference basis on the determination of the decision to be unprotected and the position of the position closed so that I take the purpose of the transaction I did the results rather guess with the main possible goal to place a bet.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time I trade on the forex market but when I use a higher lot for my trading then I think I am doing gambling so that is one of the worse things I do but I will try to avoid this so I can get good profits in the future. and gambling is very different from analysis. and forex is all about actual trading skills and analysis, gambling really depends on luck and to play luck only plays a supporting role

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not a gambling business, this is a very real transaction even though some new traders trade on Forex as if forex trading was a gambling business. when a trader in Forex trading is a gambler, he cannot survive Forex trading for a long time and he cannot make much profit from Forex trading. and here I trade more than gambling. A trader uses science and analysis that has been studied for a long time to benefit from this forex business. a gambler uses luck without having knowledge

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strive to become a true trader, that is, the way I understand what each one is doing in trading so I trade based on my own thinking abilities and appropriate knowledge on forex, so I don't just guess it without reason. Because guessing without having to base reasons same as gambling in my opinion. and I try to trade well, and don't do gambling, gambling in forex trading is wrong and big risk, we gamble with small capital and expect big profits, but we will always fail

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's always true while gambling won't require experience and knowledge about the forex market so like the way they rely on luck to make a profit, I like to use strategy and analysis and if you think it's gambling you won't have any profit, it's a big market , so this isn't betting. I think if you are a good trader and have good knowledge about how to benefit from this market, you can make profits easily. .

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,095 Times in 4,522 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to apni trading life me trade ko he prefer karu ga ku k gambling to waisy he theek nhi hoti or is me risk be boaht jiyada hota hy or trade he karna behtar hoga agar aap ney long time trading karni hy best hy k ham sab trade kreen na k gambling

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before entering the market, I always analyze the best and always set profit targets and limit my losses, I use Simple Moving Average to determine where prices will move and I use Bollinger Bands to determine the extent of price movements ... so I'm a trader, I not a gambler. and I don't think entrepreneurs continue to gamble, he can achieve success if the entrepreneur believes that business is good and gets junior success every day, if anyone wants more income in a shorter period of trading. He takes risks and gambling begins, but he must lose.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally consider that I made transactions in forex activities was the completion of the reasons as a basis for recommendations to determine conclusions for secret positions and positions so that I hid the transactions that I did psychotherapy rather than guessing that the grandeur of plumbago was to play. and forex is gambling if you do it without proper guidance and knowledge then it is big gambling but if you do it after getting the right training then it is trading. So in my view I trade because I did it after getting the right training

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 480 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)