+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 480 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Banned abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, Forex is like a gambling game for everyone who enters this field depending on luck without studying the analysis and studying how to deal with this market depending on the luck of it enters the purchase deal for example without any reason but entering randomly and profit does not know the reason of profit only because of luck and lost He knows the reason for his profit but his luck here is a game of gambling and its income on this basis
    As for those who enter this market and have pain in science and ways of entry and exit and train well to work with this market and enter transactions for obvious reasons according to his analysis and lost, he is looking for the cause of the loss and trying to learn from them, Forex for him a good market can make good profits than to commit The rules of this market and not gambling game gambling has no rules to enter, but depends on luck only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I cerebrate I am a trader in forex. You see, for the most part, I give up raising expert advice to the line. But sometimes, I imagine the faculty essay at forex, when there are no suggestions and understandable rewards, then I imagine I can try at that time. and Forex is a gamble. This is a trading business where you have to trade foreign currency which is not a gamble. You must learn about Forex and trading on the market. Analyzing is very important before trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you trade only on luck, it makes forex as gambling for you, but if you prepare yourself with the knowledge and skills before trading, it makes forex a trade and not gambling. and Forex Trading are new ways and ways of life to make money. Some people think that it's too difficult to make money there. There is also a group of people who think that trading is czke peace so they put their hard-earned money into trading and lose everything. So, Forex is easy and it is a foreign currency market. we want to learn about.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex trading is real trading business , many traders of the world are trading in this business they are making their lives easy with this business , this business is not gambling , here every traders could participate with investment and they trade when the time is for trading , they loose and get the profit in this business , and without experience no body could win this business .

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26), Younas007 (2018-11-26)

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my daily trading activities, I will always prepare all my needs including analyzing market movements, calculating risks and managing money as well as ready to cut my losses if necessary. This is far from gambling. In gambling, I don't really need to make an analysis and ignore my money management. But to do this business, I also have to be aware of the risks. and this is not gambling. This is systematic work and higher productivity. If you have a good plan and money management skills. If you are willing to manage their emotions. Then, there are ways to get lost. You will get a good profit from forex trading.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a forex trading operation and not gambling, I have to build my trading step by step with patience because forex can be a career in my life time or business in my life that gives me extra income. and I have been trading on the forex market for about a year and a half. In the beginning of forex trading I only learned about buying and selling for the forex market trading. That is not a way to trade on the forex market. That's kind of betting or gambling. But now I have traded with my analysis and strategy. I don't gamble in the forex market trading!

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade this as a trader and not a gambler and I don't want to be a gambler in this business. no gambler can succeed for a long time, they will lose their money. all their money will be lost and the forex business is pure business, not any gambling activity, the Forex business is as valid as any other business activity. It takes understanding, logical thinking and character strength to do what is right, and profit from them.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a married individual in forex affairs to exchange not to do a test. I am cognitive that forex trading requires knowledge of forex and forex breeding. So I did my line with knowledge of forex mart and my analysis of daily trading reports at forex mart. So I thought I was trading at a forex mart. and I don't like to gamble. someone to become a successful trader then we really need someone to outline a trader himself, how we can do everything about being a good trader from preparing the best management to building a perfect trading plan, which is needed

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short-term trading offers, without proper analysis / calculation and without using Forex risk management techniques are more like betting but with the right experience and knowledge when we do business, it is something different and more innovative than betting. and it's not gambling, it's a real business. Even our losses are expected in this market but it is not a matter of luck. I think losing in the forex market may not be a failure, if you are able to take the lessons you learn when you lose money in your trade. Then in the end you will be able to turn the lesson into a success

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was a big gambler when I just started forex trading because I think someone who trades forex with a lack of knowledge and experience is gambling. but then I made a loss and knew the importance of knowledge in forex and then I learned a lot of good strategies and analysis as a basis for determining the decision to open and close posts so that I assumed that the transaction I was doing was the result of an analysis rather than a possible guess cause gambling I think personally every trader must rely on reconstructing who trades your trading style is you gamble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 480 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)