+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 480 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Baat Sahe Hai, if I go to Forex, I would like to have a gambling business, he is the same as me. jenn koo forex kee knowledge nahe hotee woo forex koo game hee samajtay hain or ess say nafraat kartay hain.or forex koo fazool kaam or time or waste money samajtay hain.jab kay maybe ray nazdeekh forex ek business hi may trade business koo samaj kar kartaa Hoon or ess says that they are earning a salary for Raha Hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investors are always a priority, and we want to be the biggest investor in a small company, so that he can also become a trading fox, after that he is almost all serious and takes time, who invests in the Forex business and gets the latest information. information and investing in the standard Forex investment process are great investments and the benefits of meeting larger words

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I continue to trade as a trader and must be the best trader in the forex trading business, so if you want to change forex trading, each trade must be taken seriously and give the correct time sequence to trade forex and find forex base data trading and trading expertise with a demo account for the best trading and reasonable profits!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bronz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that I trade in forex. because I think the meaning of gambling is simple, if it's not an uptrend then a downtrend, and all gamblers do only depend on their luck. Forex is not like that, before I set my trading position, I gather information, make an analysis of the market, think hard with what logical thoughts will move the next market. so forex for me is not a gamble, but forex is my profitable business.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gambling or not depends on the style of each trader. If you trade based on "feeling" or chancy and original guesses. You certainly can bet, but if you trade based on careful analysis, both technical and fundamental then you are not a gambler but a trader and I am trading because I do this business based on my knowledge and experience. Knowledge is not involved in gambling. In gambling, luck only works. You don't need any kind of knowledge to get success in this field. in forex your knowledge gives you a lot in terms of money

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my daily trading, I use some analytical skills and I update a lot of news and technical analysis, I watch a lot of comments in the forum and then I can start making decisions and I have never felt gambling in my trade because in my experience I always fail sometimes sometimes

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The exercise I consider making a purchase from foreign exchange is because your investigation is the basis for knowing your choice to help start and close a position on the site, so I assume that the operation used to test your end result is not enough to lead to enjoy.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I really found a cure with this, in my research, I really followed the market segment, but because I benefited, the problem is, most of the time, I will follow expert advice specifically for the industry. But from time to time, I think I'll play with currency trading, if you don't find a suggestion without a clear pattern, I then believe I might play at that moment.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the agreement we have to analyze it first. so this is not a gamble. If trading without analysis, he buys or sells without calculation and analysis, it is called gambling. prohibiting gambling as much as possible so we transact for certain reasons. the price will go down and we are sure that we sell. if we believe the price will rise, we buy a transaction. so there is no element of gambling. me

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have some experience in this market and I have seen that gambling traders cannot become traders in a good way so if they have to get relaxed money then they need a good strategy to have good money in their account too. and for me I trade, do business. not gambling. Forex is a market where millions of traders do business throughout the world. there are some rules and some rules about forex trading, some control the forex trading board, there is a forex trading monitoring system. so it can't be gambling, this is a real business!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 480 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)