+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 480 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we enter forex we don't know we are doing gambling or trading after a few days or months we understand what we are doing. I think we only trade instead of gambling. if we rule at the stage and planning, we will get more and more. we can decide this is gambling and trading. I only know one thing we do in trading, not gambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gambling depends on luck. Trading depends on the strategy. If someone who trades with forex without a strategy and makes a profit it will gamble he can face huge losses in the future because trading is not gambling. so far I have tried trading on forex. but what makes me hard is controlling myself, how to be patient

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading, real business hay. is the main source of getting zeyada hay for the same content tarha loss to be zeyada hay. forex tradind bohat acha hay gifted business is the main gambling say kam nhy chalta. ko forex just want to study to zarort hoti hay. forex ko learn right or knowledge tells kiya jay to get hot hay or isy gamblins says kiya jay for kuch will get kiya ja ja sakta

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing you can get in forex trading if you use gambling because forex is a very different system from gambling, many people think that fortunately we are just luck and our losses are just bad luck, but actually we can predict and predict how we can get fortunately and how we can lose, this needs experience I think

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because of the ability of the body to be used as a binder of the brain, it is necessary to use it as a means of sensitizing, using an analysis, studying its form, using it, writing, howe, perdagangan, taruhan judi, ka jo, pedagang We do not trade any of the forex trading topics in the market as well, but we do not know how to do it.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my persuasion, I imagine I am a trader in forex. You know, for most of the terms, I would choose expert advice to switch. But sometimes, I think the module searches in forex, when there is no suggestion and no clear disposition, then I imagine I can take the risk with that indication.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading doesn't gamble if we do it right. but if we trade without analytical support for new profits called gambling. trading can be said to be gambling if when we open our position and hang luck origin randomly. when trade is not like that. so if we trade, use appropriate analysis indicators and that is not gambling.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a great business, this is not a place for games and not cheating, this is a covert currency business and a metal level business, so I think this is the best from the truth so you have to think this is a good business if you want to earn from Forex then learn first about Forex and then start trading Forex I hope that I will be able to trade well. And if you think this is the place to play then you don't know it's a business that you will someday be desperate for and then you come back from this good business.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I'm also worried whether we gamble or trade !! In this connection, what I want to say is that basically we trade because I trade because I have invested here with real money and I depend on the quality of my trade, but it is not luck like gambling !!

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always trade, because I realize that if I bet, it will make a greater risk. and there will be many losses that I experienced when I only relied on luck as a gamble. I always use good analysis in forex trading, because good analysis will give you more opportunities for me to make a profit. and that's how we should be in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 480 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)