बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 427 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427
Results 4,261 to 4,264 of 4264

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    147.17 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 661 Posts
    In my opinion, gambling-minded traders are those who do not care about the risk of trading. Those who trade a lot of good fortune to rely on, that's why they do not have the desire to explore the forex. They just have a desire to win and win...
    If You Like My post ... Don't Forget to click "Thanks"

2. Options
    Junior Member darakan is on a distinguished road darakan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.31 USD
    Thanks
    of course I am trading ..... because I analyze and predict price movements .....
    and I read where the direction of price movements .... and I use money management for my trading ....
    I am not arbitrary. decisions and not based on luck .... I do this business .....
    with calculations and planning .... just after that I took the decision to open position ..

Member lakum is on a distinguished road lakum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    80.15 USD
    Thanks
    Only expert traders who trade in Forex. But all new and stupid traders do gambling rather than trading.
    Because they are very greedy. They can not control their greed. They take big risks.
    Their motto is to do or die. So they are obviously gamblers. But traders who use stop loss
    and take advantage are not gamblers. They always do it but never die.

5. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Caught animals
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    711.88 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,602 Times in 1,643 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    In my opinion,I think I am a trader in forex.You see,most of the time,I will follow the experts' advice to trade.But sometimes,I think will gamble in forex,when there is no advice and no clearly trend,then I think I may gamble at that time.
    Definitely not.
    I am taking forex as my full time business where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other online business all over the world.
    Just get knowledge and trade with your analysis only then you will be a great trader at all.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 427 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427