+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 476 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Hybrid View

Banned mayten12345 will become famous soon enough mayten12345's Avatar
    Thanks

Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.

Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Every trader must learn to recognize which is which. In
    your trading style, are you gamling? Or Are you trading smart?

Education is the Key to your success. Get professionally trained,
    and mentored and you will last long in this lucrative profession.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mayten12345 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-12-02), afaan (2016-09-30), darmaspirit (2012-10-24), Deepanshu (2015-01-23), devi_fx (2014-05-11), dintera (2012-11-24), inspiron (2012-07-20), jokotole09 (2012-08-03), khan Muhammad (2016-10-10), lyrics35 (2013-12-27), meharban (2015-01-24), minetrade (2015-02-25), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nazmul Hassan (2013-09-27), oja (2013-04-23), rena_kdi (2014-07-09), satishfx (2012-11-03), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-16), suhasrn (2012-11-14)

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think personally that I do transactions in the forex business is a result of the analysis as a basis of reference for determining the decision to open and close positions position so I assume that transactions which I did the results of the analysis rather than just guessing that might lead to gambling .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to burayak For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-12-02), adys (2013-11-22), jokotole09 (2012-08-03), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-16)

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I think you guessed it, not just the result of the analysis, transaction, my business transactions of foreign exchange is the result of the analysis as the basis of criteria to determine the decision to open or close a position could lead to gambling positions which I personally think it is.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by burayak View Post
    I think personally that I do transactions in the forex business is a result of the analysis as a basis of reference for determining the decision to open and close positions position so I assume that transactions which I did the results of the analysis rather than just guessing that might lead to gambling .
    If you gamble with your funds in forex trading it might leads to breakdown that will cost you more than the money you lost.
    Rather than gamble with forex, you do rather go do sport betting, where you don't have to put your brain to work, you only do everything and every bet with luck guessing. That is gambling, but trying to guess with forex trading

Banned cuongmom is an unknown quantity at this point cuongmom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I agreed with you, trading forex is not gambling, it is an investment, when you use a high leverage and trade without strategy, it like a gamble with 50% ability to success.but if you use a low leverage and trade with a discipline, you will be easy to success.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongmom View Post
    Well, I agreed with you, trading forex is not gambling, it is an investment, when you use a high leverage and trade without strategy, it like a gamble with 50% ability to success.but if you use a low leverage and trade with a discipline, you will be easy to success.
    yes trading is not gambling, in a trading we use an analysis, money management, and good knowledge so trading is a business, but trading will as a gambling if we are trade with blindly, dont use any strategy, always sell and buy without risk management. be carefully many trader do like that.

Senior Member gaga is an unknown quantity at this point gaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very similar to a small gambling, I started trading this way, I am one of the most effective strategy and had made ​​profits only and always, I can not feel relaxed once we believe in our own system to maintain its position

Senior Member rianta is an unknown quantity at this point rianta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true we have to trade with the analysis and should not be without analysis, because if so then it could be categorized with gambling. for it to all of them must be understood that forex should be done with the analysis as if no analysis including gambling.

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gambling main ap ko is tra sy hardwork nahi kerna perta forex mian trade k lea pehly is ki marekt ko red krna pher is main trend ko janna or ager ap ko confirm bhi ho to ap is mian risk nahi laty or take profit ko use krty ho or stop loss ko bhi asi situation main ya trade hy na k gambling

Banned kaisar21 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar21's Avatar
    Thanks
    That makes a gambling forex trader himself is a self who risked their money in the forex market are expecting a profit by simply relying on the luck factor. so bottom line forex trading is a business that is needed in the development of self-control skills, money management skills and analytical skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 476 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)