बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 413 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413
Results 4,121 to 4,123 of 4123

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member ghaffar500 is a jewel in the rough ghaffar500 is a jewel in the rough ghaffar500 is a jewel in the rough ghaffar500's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    288.85 USD
    Thanks
    dear trader hum to es market main gambling nahin ker rhy kun gambling aik juwa hay aur yeh aik buri chez hay hamary liay hum dekh k hi work kerty hain haimain jab moka milta hay tab hi hum es market main etner hoty hain otherwise nahain hoty .......

2. Fb
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (Yesterday)

Junior Member kamendi is on a distinguished road kamendi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.6 USD
    Thanks
    I am trading instead of gambling, gambling means greed to gain a lot of profit with the opportunity to do that,
    and it happens with those who do not learn forex trading well and want to become traders quickly,
    for traders they wait for suitable opportunities to make deals and they gamble as little as possible and they take the time to learn
    regard

5. Bitcoin
    Member dhano will become famous soon enough dhano will become famous soon enough dhano's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71.4 USD
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe i am not a gambler . Gambling is very bad idea in Forex market place ,because Gambling is not suitable in Forex market . Forex market is stable market for experience and skill trader . Forex trading is not a game or something . I hate gambling and i never wanna do that .

+ Reply to Thread