+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 480 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that gamblers in here might win a lot but when they loss the money, they could just suddenly lost everything as well. This is why this business is dangerous since if we didn't really know the direction of the market, we will only loss the money since we lack the information. If we lack the info, we should just stand aside, don't enter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will make real purchases and sales from foreign currency frames, so because of this I really believe that
    I definitely do not do the gambling virtually. In addition, my own purchases and sales are not just about luck,
    as a substitute for my spouse and I buy and sell along with an insured profitable analysis with a profitable revenue oversight way.
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

besar (2017-10-25)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that there is no chances in the Forex trading business to doing the gambling at all,I also doing the trade with proper Forex rules and doing the business for the profit and also try to survive here for the long time and also be want to be a successful on the business.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-27), tinad (2017-10-30)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    off course if you have earn some money from the forex market then i think you do not need to open more trade because when you open trade with greed you may loss all your money so be careful while trading in the forex market
    trade to serf contents waja se open kerni chahaye jeb apke through aik signal clear ho wagerna nahi,
    because ager market amin apko achi opportunity nazer a rehe ho i don`t think k apo wo miss kerni chahaye,
    ager apo market naive lagey then in once change trading mode
    regard

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that forex trading is not a gambling game, it is a real trading business and we have to understand the trading business and we should know that without proper knowledge and skill no one can get success here and we should need to practice in demo account first to develop our trading skill.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I gamble first .. but now I am trading .. Because after losing so much money in this market ..
    i started to learn how to trade this market in a classic way .. I just use tools like indicator, ea etc.
    But forex trading in the classic way is the best way to transact .. and also the most profitable than other trading styles ...
    So I can say this with certainty that I am trading right now.
    greeting

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juna For This Useful Post:

changi (2017-10-26), diantara (2017-10-25)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe i am not a gambler . Gambling is very bad idea in Forex market place ,because Gambling is not suitable in Forex market . Forex market is stable market for experience and skill trader . Forex trading is not a game or something . I hate gambling and i never wanna do that .

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading instead of gambling, gambling means greed to gain a lot of profit with the opportunity to do that,
    and it happens with those who do not learn forex trading well and want to become traders quickly,
    for traders they wait for suitable opportunities to make deals and they gamble as little as possible and they take the time to learn
    regard

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

kharem (2017-10-26)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader hum to es market main gambling nahin ker rhy kun gambling aik juwa hay aur yeh aik buri chez hay hamary liay hum dekh k hi work kerty hain haimain jab moka milta hay tab hi hum es market main etner hoty hain otherwise nahain hoty .......

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), KASINA (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,232 Times in 12,130 Posts
    a doubt that trading in the markets is not like gambling at all think about it, the market already provides no guess work smart trading involves executing a plan do you have a plan i remember when i first started trading forex

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-19), incomejobs (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-30), KASINA (2017-10-28), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), rehanayaz (2017-10-19), sachit (2017-10-20), zahid2016 (2017-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 480 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)