बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 446 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446
Results 4,451 to 4,452 of 4452

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127.98 USD
    Thanks
    Instead of just guessing the results of an analysis where transactions are transactions in foreign currency business, and the position of the task, the decision to open and close the reference position to determine is the result of analysis as a basis for personal I know thinking that gambling can cause. and, surely forex is not gambling. but some traders agree that forex is gambling, because someday we make a lot of money without effort and some time regardless of our efforts, we have to face losses in our trade, so we are not sure of our income in the forex business anytime.

2. Options
    Member bhai akbar will become famous soon enough bhai akbar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    110.12 USD
    Thanks
    This forex betting can be said if we always have the desire to win every day and make us rich quickly, the stage can be reached by professional traders. but for beginner traders it must really create mature expertise in the forex world to make a profit. maybe all the initial stages of the study have a little gambling element, but I'm sure the learning period of beginners will be able to understand when he waits quietly and does an open position, that's where I think it's not gambling anymore. That's real trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 446 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446