+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 480 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not gamble, forex is a business. beginner traders can survive in forex trading, if we use money management, then we can account more secure and will survive. if you lose, do not give up. we should have the spirit of learning, evaluation and not repeating the same mistakes and I am working here seriously and paying full attention to this business and start it after learning and gain experience so I think that I am in the right way and not gambling in Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think individually that I am doing transactions in a currency trading business is a consequence of research as a reason for reference to identifying options to make the place a role so I believe that my transactions are doing research results rather than just wondering which might lead to a bet. and no doubt what things I fag fx is actually a genuine company. this is really a long term company and I will definitely have this tradition for my great boy. we all can not get a constant income in the long run when we believe and take fx company action like the betting area.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    therefore I am not necessarily playing with foreign exchange not just playing the organization. Since foreign exchange is usually a significant market place for dealers, some traders feel that you can realize your goals in trading currencies through games, telling your own chances, especially if they burn them. we must have the appropriate setting techniques and all kinds of good opportunity policy periods along with my dollar operations then mainly rely on our habits across stock trading locations and I have a plan in my mind and this plan says that a small profit every day is better than profit great for one day then nothing nothing, so I do my best to enter a deal with 3% of my account to get a small profit or a small loss I think I am a trader not a gambler.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a business if understanding the market, here education is the key to success. So people have to focus a lot to learn it well, trading the maximum demo to become an expert. When going to the real market, open your trade with full devotion and focus with an idea to get if not then to learn. do not take it as a gamble, one day you will become a successful trader. Forex trading is a trading business, so I want to do forex trading instead of gambling. therefore I want to get a consistent profit. but I realized that all the struggles, therefore I joined the forum of India. so I can gain knowledge about forex trading.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make transactions in the currency trading business is a consequence of research as a reference reason to identify the choice to make the place of the role so I believe that the transaction I am doing research results rather than just wondering which might lead to gambling and I think this Forex trading is like a game, who won in this game that can not be said by any body, many traders try to win in this game at that time they follow the shortcut to win the game, who have the best knowledge in trading they must win in trade, I think here are two gambling and play options.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the rule of Forex trading because all trades have some rules and regulations. But it is also true that we need to have a weekend to enjoy time with family and spend time with them. So maybe that's why Forex trading closed on that day. and I think some Forex trades think of it as a gamble by many people considering it as a trade. Our expert Forex traders as well as the desire to profit from Forex trading are definitely in general. For this reason I consider it our part time job.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,425 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar hum forex forum say attach retha hain tu huma acha bonsu bhe milta ha or huma acha work karna ak leay huma cheya ka shai work karna ho ga or huma acha bonsu bhe kma skatha hain us leay huma cheya ka sahi work karna ho ga jesa hm acha bonus he kama skatha hain or aga bhar skahta hian us leya huma cheya ka shai work karna ma hemesah jalbazi nhi karne nhi cheay

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), ravi999 (2018-06-09), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am in forex trading for more than 2 years and I do not think that I will survive this long by gambling and I take forex as a pure business and follow my system and trade with discipline and follow my money management rules. and trading is not the gambling that I am here in this forex trading from the last 6 years. this is the purest form of work in which intelligence always gets respect and money. The most will work according to the technical analysis that most people will get.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon agar jo gambling karenge to humare liye earning karna mushkil hoga bhai, gambling ke sath kaam karna impossible hai yaha par trading karna hai to experience gain karke hi chalna hota hai bhai.
    forex ke business me gamble nahi karna chahiye because esme aisa karke koi bhi trader earn nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ko ache se market me knlwedge banalena chahiye,esme trader ke paas market ka jetna acha analysis hoga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb apne aap market me samajhkar aur ache se analysis aana bahut he jaroori hai.

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner in this trade and until now I have not got monye from him so I gamble now but I try to make a good strategy for my job and earn money from him and get success in the life of Forex and sometimes, we do not realize when we make an analysis and predict the market price, we feel good with it but it is a wrong concept, because when we predict the market and at the same time we have used the gambling system for trading and of course some of them will take and meet with some loss. .. because we only predict ,, do not make real analysis ,,, and so on ,,, forex trading is real market ,,, and we react when there is action in the market and that means we do trading based on what we see now, ,, not predict, bet and guess

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 480 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)