+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 823 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also would suggest get loss and keep on practice, but in Demo account. Yes, keep on practice in demo account until we are able to make consistent profit in it. Testing our strategies and trading skill, definitely we need demo account. So, losing in demo account is not a big deal for everyone but the lesson learned is most wanted

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I am concerned,I think it is a normal thing that traders will get some loses after learn and practice .I think that means the forex traders have not got the trading skills so wonderful.They still need to pratice more and learn more from the experience and the mistakes that they made there.With the time goes by,I think they will find the right way to make profit in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not really difficult to make profit in forex until you are too much greedy, i am new but i managed to make many times profits from my trading, there were losses too but those were negligible - dont know much about technicals what i followed is bare trend and fundamentals.

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab bhi hume loss ho to hume loss ko dekh kar ghabrana nahi chahiye balki apne aap ko tasali deni chahiye dekhna chahiye ki humne galti kya kari us galti par deyan dena chahiye achi practice karni chahiye jab ap galti mein kuch bhi change lage hain to aap loss kiya hua recover kar sakte hain

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really a great problem for all of us. Sometimes we are well trained, but often face losses because of some reasons. Greed, emotions are some of those mistakes. We all should get rid from these mistakes. Or else we cannot do well in forex market. Because forex is a highly profitable market and there is a huge chance of getting profits, greed and emotions stay there. So we need to be very careful about that thinking there must be a huge chance of getting risks also.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes loss may happen sometimes brother even after learning and practice.we cannot analyse our trade correctly in all times.it may fail sometimes.i think getting losses after learning and practice is due to unlucky and wrong analysis

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    get some loses after learn and practice

in fact, there are many traders got some loses after the learned and got practiced and it happened because they still left some mistakes in their trading until they will learn again with deeply and then they begin make profit with well
    the key is when they have a good willingness to be a good trader they will learn and practice with serious and they do not want waste their time for careless thing, and this cases, they need good patience and discipline for to do it
    please share here your opinion and it will become a good input for us
    i do not agree with you my friend this is not true after practice and learning trade get loss not only small loss even margin call forex is profit and loss i see that loss in forex is normal and acceptibale .

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lgarhboularbah View Post
    generally this is what the forex market learn us i mean, that we can win and lose the important thing is to keep moving on and never give up well i think that the best solution to avoid the lost is the practice at the demo account to got the experience needed and trader after relaxly
    Of course, after learning you have to face directly after the losses, but over time it will be repaired and we will benefit from past mistakes of this I want to say to all Forex whenever you have learned, it will benefit you and always try to take advantage of errors, instead of complaining

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wazwaz For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-03), sherylwajid (2018-04-22)

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    generally this is what the forex market learn us i mean, that we can win and lose the important thing is to keep moving on and never give up well i think that the best solution to avoid the lost is the practice at the demo account to got the experience needed and trader after relaxly

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lgarhboularbah For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-03)

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes there can be definitely losses there as I think many experience traders also must have lost in past and if you have not tasted the losses then still you are not a complete trader and if we will learn to accpet losses first then every thing will become easy and I have faced lots of losses and now i am feeling myself a stronger trader.
    yeah we learn and experience how difficult it is bisn this because we had a bad experience in the trade so that the circuitry so that we will continue to hone our ability to trade in earnest in the next of commerce

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kampung For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 823 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)