+ Reply to Thread
Page 821 of 823 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 819 820 821 822 823 LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex mantra View Post
    i am agree with you. and, theoretical learning on forex is not sufficient enough. only, practice and practice can makes a man perfect in forex. so, do more and more practice in demo account. when you fill you are earning frequently in your demo account, then you can go to real trade.
    as we all know that this field always wants practical so if you have good knowledge but you are not able to implement that then your knowledge is of no use so i must say that you must have to be good on ground also.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Junior Member forex mantra is an unknown quantity at this point forex mantra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    if any body is getting some losses after learning the forex then it does not mean that he is poor in forex. its mean that he is in need of some more practice in forex and he needs some more knowledge.
    i am agree with you. and, theoretical learning on forex is not sufficient enough. only, practice and practice can makes a man perfect in forex. so, do more and more practice in demo account. when you fill you are earning frequently in your demo account, then you can go to real trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Don't think that after learning and practice you will never lose again in forex. Forex trading is more in loses if you don't have much knowledge bout it and your trading skill is not yet fully develop. You just have to work harder to improve your system.
    its 100% true that if you don't have that much of skills to do the trading then you must have to get more knowledge about this field before coming in this field because this field is full of risks so you must have to come with risk management which is always required in this field.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Junior Member forex mantra is an unknown quantity at this point forex mantra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab se forex mein to loss aur profit dono hi hay.To agar koi trader galtise trade katrte waqt aapna capital kho lete hay to iska matlab yeh nehi ke woh trade nehi jante.Mere hisab se unhey aur practise ki jarurat nehi hogi.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    yes you have said well and i am that person who always repeat my mistakes when trading again and again and even still i repeat them and that is reason even though i am making profit i am losing all due to my mistakes in trading so have to learn more
    indeed the hardest thing in trading is to always repeat the same mistakes. I also still have. Now, I always noticed something that caused an error in trading. I hope that, by continuing to read actionable is the cause of the error, could help to further discipline.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you have said well and i am that person who always repeat my mistakes when trading again and again and even still i repeat them and that is reason even though i am making profit i am losing all due to my mistakes in trading so have to learn more
    please vote for me if you like my post

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is usually because of the persons those could not control their emotions, and could not follow the money management and risk management rules, so they have to face the loss, even they know each and every thing, so patience and controlling emotions are keys of success.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hai such hai.aksar experience and strategy follow karne k baad bhi trade loss hota hai. lekin iss ka karan hum khud hai.agar sahi time ma sahi risk and position opening nehi kiya jaye to loss hoga he.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact we already know will be a good strategy and MM. but, in reality there are many traders who are always at a loss. answer only one, that is not discipline. often we forget that. example, if we're wrong position, we always leave it until the floating hundreds of pips. This is not good. we must have a clear plan. set of SL or cut loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 821 of 823 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 819 820 821 822 823 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)