+ Reply to Thread
Page 810 of 823 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800 808 809 810 811 812 820 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is right. Many newbie trader come forex market with good practice but they face lose. I also face this kind of problem some time. I think some time your brain dont clear to analysis properly. So when you trade you should concentrate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTI View Post
    We learn by doing mistake . At first we cannot learn how to trade . We learn it step by step . Every step we do some mistake and this mistake aware us from it and next time we are alert for this mistake . I think who mistake more he learn more . Mistake is a way to learn. So to be a best and expert trader mistake help us . So learning time some mistake make some loss , but you have to belief that you may success if you can avoid this mistake .

you are right my friend, mistakes are the best teacher and build us to become a mature trader in the future and i have been trading for several years and there is no guarantee to become a perfect trader but we just try to make it closer and closer
    do the best we can

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i suffer loss in the forex market then i try to know the fact why i loss this trade and look on the fact of the market then i open new trade and read market trend this is the good way to earn some huge profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have many years of forex trading but still make mistakes, errors, minor errors also make a margin call occurs, mainly from the increase continues to stop los who should have been touched and let stoplos taxable, because this is generally not dielakan loss, and frequent mistakes are less attention to the margin of diminishing returns because many positions are open at one time, because that is always repeated occurrence of this incident makes los more and more, to practice patience and reduce the leverage can be avoided all these mistakes.

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so you mean after learning you're still loosing? well my friend, that's the nature. you cannot expect that after you learn and start dtrading in real account you go straight into profit. this is a new learning that will haunted you as long as you trade. every trade, every day, is a new learning, a new challenge. If you cannot accept it, then you should quit before too late. Otherwise, let's join the club here, share some goods.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must say that it always happens in this field because we all know that this field consists of huge losses and many expert traders also get some losses sometimes it may happens , but this doesn't means that this field haveonly losses always try hard to mzke profit and for sure if you will do hatdwork you will get success.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is the game of money some time you loss the game some time you win the game if i give you example of cricket if you do not mistake in the fielding and do not drop catches and batsmen also work well then you win
    same happen in the forex market if you work in the market actively you can never suffer loss

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes a men don t learn rather then he get loss in practice u i think it is not loss it is the amount u paid for the learning trading and u get more profit after some losses u don t fell it

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    its a normal mater that you have to loss something after and before forex trading. nobody doesn't say that i didn't losser in forex , if (s)he has been made some profit. ''' NO LOSS == NO GAIN '''

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not a problem, then it indicates there are still lessons missed or not understood correctly, and I think it's okay. If we understand correctly then the loss will be easier to control. I still always have loss to, and I think that's OK.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 810 of 823 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800 808 809 810 811 812 820 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)