+ Reply to Thread
Page 791 of 823 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791 792 793 801 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Banned hasnian is an unknown quantity at this point hasnian's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the loss and the profit are the part of the business and the traders do the more mistakes so the after learn the loss is the difficult but the some time do it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if we have some loss after earning i'ts not a big problem it's a part of trader and it's a good opportunity to find a mistek and not repeat it in again ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I get some loss after two years practice and learn forex trade . I think this is noting for me . I know forex is like a sea . Here we are trading but this is so high risky game or trade for us .

Junior Member mohcine30 is an unknown quantity at this point mohcine30's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every losses come from our mistake and every mistake give us to identify our weakness on trading. So from losses we can easily fixed our problem on trading. And this is best to learn properly from trading.

Member Mr 92 is an unknown quantity at this point Mr 92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    in fact, there are many traders got some loses after the learned and got practiced and it happened because they still left some mistakes in their trading until they will learn again with deeply and then they begin make profit with well
    the key is when they have a good willingness to be a good trader they will learn and practice with serious and they do not want waste their time for careless thing, and this cases, they need good patience and discipline for to do it
    please share here your opinion and it will become a good input for us
    of course you must have losses after your practice and experience, but only small losses, that all traders lose in the world.

Gooooood luck

Banned eliash55 is an unknown quantity at this point eliash55's Avatar
    Thanks
    in-fact,i can say that,it is universal truth.when a trader are lost his money then started learn and practices.

Junior Member sohels is an unknown quantity at this point sohels's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have experience about same sitiuation .i think there are no limitation have for learning.after lose i try to know what is my mistake then again start trade

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading and lossing in the forex market is never a sign of ineptitude because forex is a place were losses are inevitable. so the work you do as a forex trader is to cut down on your losses.

Junior Member Abdullah.Mehmud is an unknown quantity at this point Abdullah.Mehmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After learned about business policy, terms & system, there is very little option to practice in maximum trading house. But after learned & well practiced, if somebody got some loses for their silly mistake, it seems he/she didn't learned well and for this reason, his idea is not enough clear to start trading. So firstly again he/she has to learn from initial and practice to recover his lacking.

Member tahlilahmed is an unknown quantity at this point tahlilahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    in fact, there are many traders got some loses after the learned and got practiced and it happened because they still left some mistakes in their trading until they will learn again with deeply and then they begin make profit with well
    the key is when they have a good willingness to be a good trader they will learn and practice with serious and they do not want waste their time for careless thing, and this cases, they need good patience and discipline for to do it
    please share here your opinion and it will become a good input for us
    If you want to be expert here you have to face some losses otherwise you will not be succeed. I think it's the best way to gain expertise. I believe in Forex and and practicing Forex because I know that this minimum loss is nothing. It's makes me expert that's why I am going to earn a lot in future. So, believe in yourself!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 791 of 823 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791 792 793 801 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)