+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 823 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 796 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its so obvious that when you are trading your first time you will trade make some losses for some time time then after a few months of trading you will or it even depends if you are a first learner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex,we never have 100 % always right prediction..
    sometimes we are wrong,and we get lost..
    but it is okay,as long as the lost is controlable,which means the lost is not as big as the profit..
    Thats why we must keep learning to minimize the lost,and increasing the profit..
    we learn by experiencing it..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very hard to get profit always in Forex. You will get some loss even if you practice and learn Forex very well. It is a nature in very thing. Loss cannot be avoided easily in Forex.

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me too I learned too much and practice too much but I get some loses
    I don't know If I have a bad luck in forex but I will try again and will not give up easily

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    get some loses after learn and practice

in fact, there are many traders got some loses after the learned and got practiced and it happened because they still left some mistakes in their trading until they will learn again with deeply and then they begin make profit with well
    the key is when they have a good willingness to be a good trader they will learn and practice with serious and they do not want waste their time for careless thing, and this cases, they need good patience and discipline for to do it
    please share here your opinion and it will become a good input for us
    its true. i loss some money, then i think what my weakness at strong trading. then i find my mistake ans avoid this. then read and practice more. after 6 month i earn first profit.

Member kyo.rahul89 is an unknown quantity at this point kyo.rahul89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YES exactly many people do face loss even after learning .. but its not that big deal.. your predictions cannot be correct 100% of time... ther will be certain time when you actually face loss.. so take this as positive,, and make sure you dont repeat your same mstake that made you loss this tym...

Senior Member topmaster is on a distinguished road topmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bhai loss ke baad practice achi hoti hai kai trader trading maje mai karte hai aur loss karvate rehte hai jab unka acha aur jyada loss hota hai unko thokar padti hai tab wo achi practice karne lagte hai.
    Jai Shri Krishna

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes thats true ... i always only learn from my mistakes ... but for sure ..never repeat the same ...
    emotions takes me away .. but i try to sustain that ...
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    in reality to start with everybody possess loses and they're just catered with the moment you might have damage in those days you need to observe that i thought this was transpired to you personally because of just what motive and then pay attention to that as well as do not perform at the least this specific in the next moment.

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get some loss after learn and practice is not a matter.we know that failur is the pillar of success.if a man practice more and more he will be a parfect trader.from any loss or mistake a trader can learn new things.which is very essential for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 823 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 796 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)