+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 823 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After learn, i think all traders still can makes mistakes and it makes them get loss. It is not matter at all as long as the losses is small. At least we still can get profit every month, then dont need to worry about loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gudanggaram is an unknown quantity at this point gudanggaram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to avoid loses in Forex, one should need to properly study its methods and strategies. Traders must keep practicing the Forex demo account for months so that they become much experience to handle the mistakes and risks in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned t572 is an unknown quantity at this point t572's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agree dude, Change is essential to keep up with the pace of the market. Any plan / strategy may not suit all the conditions of the market, so bring some changes to the style of trading which will definetely be a good measure to increase the profits.

Senior Member Eye Bloom is an unknown quantity at this point Eye Bloom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think loss is a risk that must happen to each trader for both beginners and professional trader already. After learning and practicing forex trading you will still lose because trading is like that. you will lose once in a while.

Banned like is an unknown quantity at this point like's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah we learn and experience how difficult it is bisn this because we had a bad experience in the trade so that the circuitry so that we will continue to hone our ability to trade in earnest in the next of commerce

Senior Member Muhammad Hanif is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mistakes can occur from any trader as we all are human beings and subject to err, once I have also did a bad mistake of checking the one click trading feature and pressing it repeatedly but with luck I got out of em with profits

Banned malikwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point malikwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    no some but all traders have to get some losses after learning too much about forex trading because they can not become good trader with just learning they will become good trader after making trades

Banned trader fx is an unknown quantity at this point trader fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's a great topics. in each and every half in our lifestyle we discover from our mistake & thus in Forex additionally it ought to happen however we need to keep religion & do our job best. thanks

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't go around trying something new either so a lot of learning is required to trading like an expert forex trader as if If we end up targeting a small profit with a big lot size it is likely we will eventually make a huge loss if we do not have a good basis for analysis. this is like a painter or artist or musician that the indicator does sangatmembantu make analysis as well one should cultivate the habit of learning and adopting to the market conditions to make the profit from the Dynamic Forex market.

Member brimoel is on a distinguished road brimoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Heelo my dear friend
    according to me i learn to fix it time by time when i trade with good discipline then i can keep good money management too, and i think they are unable to control their emotions when they start trading with live account they think it is time to make the whole money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 823 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)