बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 821 of 822 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 819 820 821 822 LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 8213

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Senior Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    515.12 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,975 Times in 2,043 Posts
    n fact, there are many traders got some loses after the learned and got practiced and it happened because they still left some mistakes in their trading until they will learn again with deeply and then they begin make profit with well
    the key is when they have a good willingness to be a good trader they will learn and practice with serious and they do not want waste their time for careless thing, and this cases, they need good patience and discipline for to do it
    please share here your opinion and it will become a good input for us

2. Options
    Senior Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    203.75 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,100 Posts
    The reason it is advised to trade in demo account that a trader does not loose in real account and he can therefore practice his strategy in demo account. Also after the good results in demo account it does not mean that a trader will not loose in real account. losses are part of this trade and will be there always

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

buttar (03-23-2019)

Senior Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    515.12 USD
    Thanks
    yes you have said well and i am that person who always repeat my mistakes when trading again and again and even still i repeat them and that is reason even though i am making profit i am losing all due to my mistakes in trading so have to learn more

Senior Member Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,398.46 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,021 Times in 2,264 Posts
    g han jab apko loss ho raha ho to ap yeh baat jan lein kay ap ko forex main seekhna chahiye yeh apkay liye bohat he best opportunty hoti hai ap wo mistakes na karen again jis ki waja say apko loss hota hai to apkay liye wo loss faida bhi hota hai.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

buttar (03-24-2019)

Accumulated bonus
    515.12 USD
    Thanks
    Oh, it is very normal for traders when they start trading with a real account, my friend. it is caused by their mentality. I must say that, our mental when we trade in a demo account is different from when we trade with a real account. So, at the first, you can lose some money.

Accumulated bonus
    515.12 USD
    Thanks
    Loss is something very important in the Forex market is a key part in this market because Forex is a trade and therefore is natural to have its profit and loss and the loss be the most important but if we know What are the reasons for the loss and we have corrected in the future in order to profit by the will of God

Accumulated bonus
    515.12 USD
    Thanks
    As far as I am concerned,I think it is a normal thing that traders will get some loses after learn and practice .I think that means the forex traders have not got the trading skills so wonderful.They still need to pratice more and learn more from the experience and the mistakes that they made there.With the time goes by,I think they will find the right way to make profit in forex.

Senior Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    203.75 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,100 Posts
    I'm gonna have to say that no matter how much you learn and practice the forex trading, when you start it on the real account for the first time, you would definitely make mini mistakes and it would lead to little losses so you should be mentally prepared for that. It takes a couple days to get settled with the real account.

Senior Member weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,341.55 USD
    Thanks
    Bhai agar jo trading mein kuch loss ka samna hota hai to humare liye jaruri hota hai ki hum practice kare bhai ishi tarah se trading mein sudhaar aa sakta hai agar jo practice karte hai aur successful bhi aise hi ho payenge bhai.

13. Device
    Senior Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    732.58 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,746 Times in 3,279 Posts
    Sir i think a lot of knowledge is now enough without practicing the knowledge that we have here is where the demo account is very useful place to practice our trading skill loses in trading is normal in forex world.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (04-25-2019), forexrunner (04-27-2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 821 of 822 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 819 820 821 822 LastLast