+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 823 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think losses are the common factors for the any kind of business and if you do some losses then you should not stopped your trading at all and continuing your business and learning the business more and more then you will be a successful Forex trader for the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to face losses in trading business but we need to trade with the proper understanding of the market, I think if we can trade with proper analysis of the market only then we can save our accounts from huge losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The study was initially difficult for beginners, beginner traders will continue to be approached by losses before their own trading system. So for beginners like me, although I think my system gets a new passport, there is no harm in opening insights to continue learning.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is factual with the intention of no desire to become looser with the intention of no desire to lose its resources. But to induce a profit by trading it loses resources, then not willing to be ready by someone. We remember to remember with the intention of imitating the loss of time with almost no time to make a profit.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm forex me lose me bhi jate hein and profit me bhi je bat ekdum sahi he forex me aap kai bar lose profit make krte hein forex ek esa business he jisem ekbar apa success hoge to kabhi aap dusri bar isme trade nhi kr skte hein

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,180 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai learn karna bahut hi jayda important hota hai kyunki learn karke hi koi aage bad sakta hai kamai ki aur bhai, agar usne kuch nahi sikha hai to samjhle wo trading nahi kar sakta hai aur na hi paisa kama sakta hai bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ache se learn karke market me chalenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko market me dhyaan dena chahiye,esme trader ko sabb apne aap he samajhna chahiye..

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai iss field mein yeh sab hota rehta hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki agar loss ho hi jaye toh bhi zyada pareshan hone ki zaroriat nahi hoti hai kyunki iss field mein aap usko recover kar sakte hain forex trading mein paisa kafi hai isliye jo karna hai soch ke karein.

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    shi kha bilkul, forex market me bhut si mistakes hai jiski wjh se hume loss ho skta hai hum sare trike ki mistakes ka expeirance nhi le pate hai tbhi hume kafi experiance or prectice ke baad bhi hume real trading me loss ho jata hai iske liye hume domo account use krna band nhi krna chiye usme prectice krte rhni chiye.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye bat kuch had tak sahi hai k hamen forex market mein hamen jo loses hoty hen aur loss ki wajah se hum learn karty hen wo hamry liye thek hen dear hamen forex market mein loss se pehly learn Karen

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Complete practice or learning ke bad bi ap Forex trading main loss karte hain to lazmi tor pe uski koi na koi reason ho gi q ke bohat si cheezain hain Forex main jin control karna bohat zaruri hai knowledge ke ilawa bi like greed, emotions pe control jo ke bohat zaruri hai aik successful trader ke liye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 823 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)