+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 179 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 Rules of Successful trading ...!

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your all rules and I like all rules and Forex is such an amazing market! I have learned so much. With over 5 trillion dollars of transaction each day, this is thee MOST liquid markets in the world. There is so much money out there and with a good strategy, the correct psychology and handwork, this can be a very rewarding journey. well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that these will help new forex investors alot . With some basic knowledge about forex, you can start forex trading . But i think practicing demo forex trading will be a better choice before starting real forex trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), gold maniak (2020-07-14), lux (2020-07-12), slater (2020-07-14)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko successful Trading karny kay liay jo Trading kay rules diay hain woh thek hain aor Trader ko chhy woh in rules ko thek smjy aor Forex Trading main profit ka target set kary aor Forex Trading main signals ko smjy aor Trading main news ko follow kary aor Trading market main emotions and greed ko control main rakhy aapke sare rule sahi hai agar aapko forex trading me bahut hi jyada earning karana hai to aapko bahut hi rule follow karana padega taki aapko forex me bahu thi rule ko yaad karana padega aur aapko forex me kabhi greed nahi karana hai aur yahi sabse badiya rule hai agar aap ek rule ko bhi follow kare to best hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2020-07-14), lux (2020-07-12), slater (2020-07-14)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, definitely my dear I agree with you and I also think that this are very very useful point that can be very helpful in your trading and the percentage of success increases if you keep in mind such important rules and then learning part means get as much information as possible to get success Forex Trading main succesful Trading kay jo steps smja diay hain woh thek hain aor Traders ko in rules ko smj kar Trading karny hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main emotions ka use na kren aor Forex Trading main thek Trading ky direction say Trading kren

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2020-07-14), lux (2020-07-12), slater (2020-07-14)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a professional trader I would like to add other rules like avoid trading in times of high volatility. This situation occurs minutes before and after an important announcement. According to my opinion it is better to wait for the market to calm down and respect the rules of technical analysis. well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that all points are very well for the trader to get success in the market but one thing has missed by the brother we should not ever enter for a trade when the economic data of any currency is coming, always avoid enter for a trade when economic data is coming.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to continually make sure progress, to develop themselves, to the accumulation of knowledge that will be put into practice in the trading and trade successfully. Just you need to get a great experience as it is in circulation. Experience never hurts you, no matter what, positive or negative. It became more time to educate forex, believe in yourself, and you will succeed Forex Trading main thek Trading krnay kay liay jo best rules success kay Traders ko smjay hain best hian aor Traders ko chhy woh in rules ko follow kren aor Trading main in ko thek mind main rkh kar Trading kren aor Forex Trading main success howay gy aor Trader profit earn kary ga

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main success kay laiy Trader ko jo best rules thread main smja dy hain right hain aor Trader ko chhy woh in rules ko smjy aor Forex Trading main in ko thek use kary aor Forex Trading main greed na kary aor Trading main emotional Trading na kary Develop a strategy. Forex Strategy should be one. It is necessary to develop and strictly adhere to. Having your own experience and your strategy, you can achieve a good result. But to develop a strategy not just need experience and calm the nervous system.

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice krule i will have to look at them abit closely to see if am respecting all of them . though i believe they are all bound together with the number one rule of discipline i dnt know about you but discipline works wonders coz it ensure you keep to your trading plan even when it doesnt make sense

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not go about the number of points and work hard and you must have a very good and sincere friend and guide and who should help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and you should make a proper entry into the market and you will be happy and relaxed and contented be happy.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course my dear, in the forex business I personally do think all the tips and rules you gave us perfect and it is really important for us to keep following our rules and discipline always otherwise it will never give us comfortable situation .i think those who are trading with proper discipline and strategy they are professional and good trader. well absolutely my dear, for me in forex trading I generally consider you need to keep in your mind thet we will earn in this trading business so we should keep many things in our mind to make our trade profitable we always set our volume according to our capital not use high trading volume if your capital is low

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, you are true and to me I definitely do feel that these are very good points and these can really help the new traders to learn quickly and make good strategy . i think if the control strategy and they will be able to understand the movement of the market, then we can maximize profit and minimize loss yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think it�s no double that I have seen your all the important rules and i think we can use it for maintaining our discipline . From my experience i also fully agree with your all rules . I suggest you can add some more important things which will make itself a full proof plan .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 179 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)