+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 179 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 Rules of Successful trading ...!

Member AurelioLively is an unknown quantity at this point AurelioLively's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the policy is a good, but a quote from Forex, you will feel successful, even if that is what I have, when I learned and practiced on a regular basis. Just read and follow the tutorial on YouTube is not enough, need practice cousin with an fix-based craft activity.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you mentioned the important rules of trading and traders have to follow such as rules to get success in the Forex, that is business is not easy and it is not enough to understand the movements of the market, we also need to follow the rules of trading.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that traders should learn the rules and regulations of the Forex and follow it. Analysis the market trend properly and study the market trend movements to prepare best strategy with our own experience with trading skill which will be give good result in our trading carrier.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that these will help new forex investors alot . With some basic knowledge about forex, you can start forex trading . But i think practicing demo forex trading will be a better choice before starting real forex trading .

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your all rules and I like all rules and Forex is such an amazing market! I have learned so much. With over 5 trillion dollars of transaction each day, this is thee MOST liquid markets in the world. There is so much money out there and with a good strategy, the correct psychology and handwork, this can be a very rewarding journey.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that i feel that these are very good points and these can really help the new traders to learn quickly and make good strategy . i think if the control strategy and they will be able to understand the movement of the market, then we can maximize profit and minimize loss

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes certainly my dear, actually I also do I believe that in forex discipline is always accompanied by patience so if you have good experience you will always be able to feel confident enough with the position and the analysis along with you will always have the discipline and patience i think.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein hamen agar hamen longterm success hasil karni hai to phar dear hamen kabhi bhi forex market mein dosru ki analysis ko follow nhi karna chaye always apni analysis ki bae per trading kary

Member christophersullivan is an unknown quantity at this point christophersullivan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they are generally good, but we need... you will feel the forex managed, at least it of what I learned when you practice and practice on a regular basis. and the tutorial on YouTube is not enough, you need to practice coz fx is artistic and craft activities

Member waqarhasan1 is an unknown quantity at this point waqarhasan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market mai rules ka nahi expirence ka hona lazmi h rules tw har koi follow karta h or har koi trade karty waqat rules ko bhut jata h lose hony ki wajha sy rules yad nahi ata q k trade bhut achi karna expirencd e ka hona lzmi h or ap bhi learn karo expirence lo phir real per karo trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 179 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)