+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 179 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 Rules of Successful trading ...!

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    boht hi helpful or profitable rules hen dear or in helpful rules ko share karnay par men aap ka thanks ada karta hun... ye rules waisay to sub kay liay hi bohot helpful or profitable hen magar zyada important beginners kay liay hen... forex trading k doran aisay rules ko follow karna bohot hi profitable hay. trading kay doran aisay rules ko follow karna best or successful trader ki nishani hay ... meri beginners say ye kindly request hay kay wo trading say pehly in rules ko follow karen or zyada say zyada profit earn karen...men khud bhe in rules ko zrur follow karun ga or apnay aaap ko bhe aik successful trader bananay ki koshish karun ga Q kay ye bohot hi best or helpful profitable rules haen trading kay....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    11 Rules of Successful trading ...!
    1) Always use stoploss , it will help you to cut your losses automatically.
    2) Get of the trade once you reach the target.
    3) Trade according to your strategy not with the signals and guesses .
    4) Prevent from entering trade when price is at highest top and lowest low , wait for right entry point.
    5) Never ignore the news. Before entering any position make sure there is no high impact news in opposite trend.
    6) Never open the position if you have any doubt about trade.
    7) Always check out the daily trend before starting trades .
    8) Never do emotional trading. Control greed.
    9) You just closed the trade with loss because direction was wrong. Dont get into new trade with opposite direction . Wait and track the chart . Dont think of getting you loss immediately back.You may loose more money.
    10) Search for chart patterns like doubles , head n shoulders etc.
    11) Try to learn new things daily.

!............HaPpY PiPs......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-21)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good knowledge hona chahiy .discipline bohat important hai.greed nahi kerna chahiy. Emotions ko control kerna chshiy. Good practice hona chahiy. zyda experience bhi zarori hai. anylassis kerna anna chahiy.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me kamyaab hone ke liye esme trader ko sabhi rules ko khud se follow karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis karenga aur sabb samjhenga woi uske liye acha hai,esme trader ko kisi aur se nahi khud se he learn karna hoga aur market me sabhi rules ko follow karna hoga.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become a successful trader, you must realize that your competition is more educated, say brokers on Wall Street as well as others who have available to their computers faster with the most sophisticated trading software programs available. Also, at one time received information about various stocks, have revived this information, digested and acted upon. I just do not like chances. and such Rules require experience and should be addressed, but you must understand that dealing with the way Forex professionals are the foundation of success that will help you a lot with the Forex market and make a lot of money

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI every trader has its own rules for trading, some of them will take the safest way and some of them will take the higher to make good money, and I believe that they have prepared everything well for it with some options for overcome some conditions and unwanted? and all your points here are good and very helpful that every trader should pay attention to it, and There must be some rules mentioned on different websites. BUT I think the FOREX deal is personal with the psychology of the people who gave them an independent way to see the market. So I think that person should develop his own set of rules to win FOREX.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a small number of financial companies known as dealers, who are actively involved in large foreign exchange trading. Most of the foreign exchange traders are banks, so this behind-the-scenes market is sometimes called the interbank market, although some insurance companies and other types of financial companies are involved. Trading between foreign exchange dealers can be overwhelming and I think what you say is right but I fell flat in the few steps that were said by you and I want to improve myself more in exchange before entering the business sector and I believe I will achieve it in the not so far away and will become expert traders.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a successful trader there is a chance that we should really understand the formation that is displayed similar to what we do because there is always something we have to do that makes it better for us in the value of the information we see we must really work hard and be a better channel for your beloved and beloved rolling in the forex trading market in the forex market, you can determine the number of points to achieve a better success rate in forex as if you are learning to become a new Mtal on the international economy and that deals in intervention without greed

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many nuanced trading methods because there are traders. There is no right or wrong way to trade. There is only a losing trade or trade. Experts say there are two rules in trade: Rule 1: Never lose money. Rule 2: Remember Rule 1. Paste notes on your computer that will remind you to take small losses as often and quickly - do not wait for big losses. and we have to be disciplined in trading and acting like a rolling rock will not help. By following the rules set by our expert traders and our own rules, we can increase our earnings and increase our trading fully agree with all your strategies but I think implementing all of the above strategies are some things that are difficult for users who have just entered the trading environment. .

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is important to make good trades and make goo profits but discipline is hard to do for a person like me, since my youth do not like discipline and rules are made to be broken, so learning discipline in my trades is very difficult for me I've tried to discipline more than one year but still not succeed with my discipline :-) several times i think i will never succeed in my trade but i have to keep trying and study harder to control my emotions so i can be a bit of discipline
    and To succeed, one must approach trading as a full-time or part-time business - not as a hobby or a job. As a hobby, where no real commitment to learning is made, trading can be very expensive. As a job, it can be frustrating because there is no regular salary. Trade is business, and incurs costs, losses, taxes, uncertainties, stress, and risks. As a merchant, you are essentially a small business owner, and must research and strategize to maximize your business potential.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 179 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)