+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 285 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I chose the forex as my business because of the ease in forex is can be done from anywhere there is internet access is essential as well as the disbursement of funds easily and quickly so that any time we need money we can take it without having to wait a long time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like forex lot because I think it is important that forex can bring me a better life and more profitable I'm still looking for that when I joined it to learn about forex and I feel that is fun and that's my challenge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the trading results that I get, which is important I do it my way and also the effort which was far more satisfying than if kitaa use the results from the way other people.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like this trader because i can easily make money from this business and also i don't need to go anywhere for earning money. And i can easily help others person for involve in this business. because don't need huge capital for starting.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market is not suitable for all. because it require too much hard word and practice to survive. for this reason most of the trader are failed from the mid way of forex trading. i like this trading too much. because we can join any time from any part of the world. i feel good with forex trading.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barkiman View Post
    I prefer forex trading because of the ease in running this business. you do not require substantial capital to the transaction, you do not need to rent a place to work, you do not need to hire employees. you need only a computer and internet connection.
    but remember that this business is not easy to do because after all this business is so difficult, especially having the knowledge to be able to do a market analysis of uncertain and constantly changing

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je main be is business ko is liy pasand karta hoon kion ke ye aik profitable business hai ager hum thori si be mehnat karain to hum aik boaht acha profit kama sakty hian is se mujhee isi liy pasand hai

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer forex trading because of the ease in running this business. you do not require substantial capital to the transaction, you do not need to rent a place to work, you do not need to hire employees. you need only a computer and internet connection.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like this trade.. this is the real business. and it affected by so many countries' economic situation.. thats the fundamental reason. for some technical reason, i like this trade because i trade in a save state.. i trade correlation pairs like basket trade system. and using a very very stright money management.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to become a professional trader then please trade with patient and you should increase to spent your time in forex.because a professional will trade for full time and that is why i loved full time trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 285 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)