+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 285 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai apne thik kaha he hmm forex ko isi ke karan jiada passand karte hein kyo ke hmm isko kahi bhi use kar sakte hein,or je 24 ghante open rehta he isko use karne ke lie hmme office bi jane ki jarurat nahi hoti

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex trading so much because in my experience and in my knowledge there is no other business much profitable then forex trading. It is accessible from anywhere, 24hours and 5days a week. It can be started with any amount. Here in forex trading what we trading is money itself (the most precious product).

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I still see a huge opportunity to generate huge amounts of money and in a short time. Offset by a profitable trading strategy and money management using a proportion to the capital and courage to bear the risks that might occur.

Junior Member Ksal33m is an unknown quantity at this point Ksal33m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is those kind of market in which we all can enter and start our business with very minimum amount and build those account profitable, All over the world lot of people involved in this business every day for a good profit will be available. If it's reliable and easy for students and people need to start this business. So it is really necessary, but before starting to learn the basics.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 7724 View Post
    well come
    in india the college student,business people like this trade because it is profitable business for them.some people not get good profit because they do not get good training and experience.it is tood good profitable business for all
    thank you all
    hann app ki bat sahi ha or ye forex trading ha he aesa busines k her koi he es ko pasand karta hakioun k mugh ko bhi ye bahot pasand ha or yahan pakistan main bhi kafi log or student es ko use kar rahey hane

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i like Forex trade because Forex is the best trade in the world and Forex is better than other business in the world. I think Forex is a risky business but it is profitable business too. I am try to become good Forex trader. For this reason i like Forex trade.

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I like to do trading in this market because it is a good way to earn money. As part of making money they are able to understand the financial market in its greatest depth, so to make money as well as in knowledge. So there are many benefits why not love him.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like forex trading because it offer much more benefit that other business out there. but i'm not still sure is this business will gives profit for me or not.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex,not all people can win..
    Most of traders lost,and very few of them win..

Winning in forex need experience,money management and also system that works well..
    If u only trying this business for once i think the probablly is losing money

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like very much to trade in the Forex market and i am learning about this market from various website because i do not know about the very good or expert trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 285 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)