+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 285 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is just to have sitting in your own place that requires a computer and internet connection just for you just for you so very profitable business, I have a lot of people around the world have been participating businesses every day, both are now making a profit, you go in here I must say with Jesus, it means that you can start from anywhere in the world, making it easier to for students and dependable, these business people to get started. However, you really need it, before the start of it, you know the basics.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Forex trade because Forex trade is the best trade in the world and Forex trade is better then other trade. I always believe Forex is a risky trade but it is profitable trade too. I think Forex is the best online business in the world. I am try to become good Forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex platform for us to pour I Think it is a suitable format. A lot of people join every day to make money Forex trading. This is a very meritorious and to be experts about Forex. Share experience with trade them. This why I love Forex Trading.

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to look at many of the strategies or methods that can be relied upon, but I only see the way I trade them I'm just so that I can make a profit out and get rid of loss-making transactions by the large number of traded

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I like this trading. this trading that tought me how to earn money. but also takes care trsding capabilities. not a few people who lose in trading. but all can be avoided if a fellow to help each other in terms of strategy.

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this trade as a result of i will earn extra cash with this trade while not disturbing my main business. Daily i spend some hours on this and that i am learning this trading and that i am certain i will earn handsome make the most of this trading.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankmen View Post
    Trading forex is like driving super fast car and there is some difference because amrket will give you chance to make money and car will just take it because cost of drive. Forex can be your big love.
    I don't like to saying forex is super car. Maybe that word is only applied by expert trader. But for little trader like us , forex is common car. What make we getting money fast or slow is our work. That is why the biggest thing we need prepare before enter is ready to workhard mindset.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankmen View Post
    Trading forex is like driving super fast car and there is some difference because amrket will give you chance to make money and car will just take it because cost of drive. Forex can be your big love.
    quite a long time I examined how the direction of the actual forex market from day to day, month many, many years and changed dressing, but what I found was puzzled purely sir, yes sir what to say that the forex market does require a reliable trader to the engine can run both premises

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    Yes i like Forex trade because Forex is the best trade in the world and Forex is better than other business in the world. I think Forex is a risky business but it is profitable business too. I am try to become good Forex trader. For this reason i like Forex trade.
    I agree with you sir, may the best forex is a business in the world I disagree because of all the businesses that have a positive outcome that I believe is best for me to do it but forex business is a virtual world that are at risk of discipline and our result is based on for what we do with our existing capabilities Segal, including involving persaan or emotions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 285 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)