+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 285 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Junior Member faisalanwar is an unknown quantity at this point faisalanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely right, sir. I do trade baceause I just love trade. sometime i may loose but many of time it gives me profit. I can do this as my part time, so i love it very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anwar is an unknown quantity at this point anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like forex trade. It is high profitable market to business and high risk able market too.
    If you have good training and you know much and you have confidence, so you can start your business .
    also should definitely have in your mind you may lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    although forex is giving us some good opportunities to earn some good money from the forex but it is not so easy to get some big money from the forex. sometimes if you do not have the good strategy then you lose more than earnings.
    I think this partnership to trade then you would be better to have a similar analysis in the trade so you will not affect each other when making decisions in a trade you do in this trade

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taraki View Post
    I prefer forex simply feel that every time tradng forex is a new challenge for me I feel knowledgeable when trading forex and most motivated me trading is profitable ... MONEY, MOENY
    Forex trading is indeed a challenging business. where we are exposed to the high profit and high risk as well as the many difficulties that must be overcome when making forex trading is very challenging and also fun.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer forex trading because I have a basic business so I was interested to explore business opportunities that have a large return, and forex provides a great opportunity returnt so I am very interested to be able to master the forex well.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this trade, because I can do it in my spare time and I can do it anywhere. It is like my side job, I can make money from it. I can get konwledge about forex trading from forex forum. So, in forex forum we can share our experience to each other.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i lie this business i am also student and i am in learning stage .its very good bsuiness for those who wanna earn money by doing partime job from home and for those who dont wanna go out from home for earn money.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like the forex trading, because forex is give us a lot of the money and give us a lot of the advantage inside, so i am really like to make the trade on this busines and i think that this job is really easy to work just need to sit in front of the computer is enough

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I as a trader until now only the traders who have only a casual knowledge because the training is greatly reduced and so far the new look for materials that require time to learn so that when trading will feel confident in doing the installation price

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faria View Post
    In my opinion, I do including exchanging so much inside fx. The true cause that i get pleasure from exchanging is usually I'm able to take pleasure in the minute that i area the obtain inside forex. While i area the obtain there, I'll be the two tense along with scaring. Once i take the particular revenue, I'll be so thankful. For this reason I like exchanging so much.
    actually causes a lot of us like forex trading, that to me makes happy with forex is that forex is a very simple business means I can do this business wherever I am, so it will not interfere with my other activities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 285 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)