+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 285 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the Forex market to achieve a good profit to those who care about and interested in education and gain experience before looking for a profit ... If you learned and gained skill will achieve the goal that you want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea forex is the program where you can invest as much as you want, small or big, unlike other investment things which require you a certain budget to play, such as gold, stock, etc., in forex you can have an account with more than $1000 capital, and you can also have some micro account with just one buck or even less, which makes it so flexible and easy to start or enter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do like trading so some in forex marrket.The factual sanity that I savour trading is I can revel the minute that I situation an ordering in forex.When I place an ordering there,I testament be both excited and scaring.After I retire the profit,I give be so glad.That is why I relish trading so some.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i like this forex business very much and like a my brother.Its real reason is i see some of my friend change his life by trading with this forex business.So i also want to change my life.So i start this business and learn more and more.I wanted to change my familys life.So i start this business.Everyone preay for me.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading is really profitable business,it can be your full-time job and you can earn very good profit from them.Also it is very interesting and is a good way for students to be independent and to earn good money.

Banned kanta is on a distinguished road kanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer forex trading because there is the opportunity to learn and earn simultaneously. It provides much freedom and flexibility to a good trader. Shortly, life can become really enjoyable if you make your required money from forex. very few jobs have the opportunity to earn with such flexibility.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I love Forex trading is very and I can not stay away from them no matter what happens I love it because it is trading fun and exciting to the maximum degree and can make a profit is very good of them but must we strive and learn the good and gain the necessary experience which allow us to make a profit and maintaining loss ...

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am professional trade I of course always will say that I love forex trade. because in every months I earned about 30% profit of my total investment. i am very happy with that cause now i am fully capable to take wholly the burden of my family/

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 7724 View Post
    well come
    in india the college student,business people like this trade because it is profitable business for them.some people not get good profit because they do not get good training and experience.it is tood good profitable business for all
    thank you all
    For me there's no like or dislike about forex trading, it's just something interesting to me. I am doing forex casually currently, and learning at the same time, my goal is just making profit, small or big, as long as I am making profit, I do wish to become a millionaire, but it's not something which is written in the to do list, I just do the trade, accumulate experience, when everything's ready then the millionaire will call, hehe

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amrikahuja View Post
    i like this trade because i can earn extra money with this trade without disturbing my main business. daily i spend 2 to 3 hours on this and i am learning this trading and i am sure i can earn handsome profit from this trading.
    yes, everybody love money ..extra or main income..and i see you have good spirit to keep stay at this business and include me, although i am now still use forex as my part time job. or i am a part time trader, but i can make some profit and make enough my daily, and i hope that, you and me and the other can make profit and consistent in the future..here is my hope
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 285 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)