+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 285 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Member samd2k is an unknown quantity at this point samd2k's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i like to trade with forex and it is so easy and so enjoyable for me only. I do forex because it is the way of success in the new way of modern civilization. So we have to do it and make lots amount of money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, because trade is so clear and easy to do without using very much time, and the information provided can dipercay and accurate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gobindain01 is an unknown quantity at this point gobindain01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the forex market because the forex trading is excellent professional foreign exchange market.it is change my life and gives a lot of money,knowledge,make me happy.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Yes this Forex is very good for all those people who want to earn in their extra time, we should take in mind that earning in forex is not so easy you will have to take full experience by demo account and have to keep all the news and graphs in your mind only then you can make profits in Forex.
    yes get profit from forex trading is not easy as we talk.. its need more experience, more work hard, more studying and more analys.. in trading we must realy understand about news and technical if want to succes on trading, beside we also must undestand about strategy, plan, rule and MM for our trading business..

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think because the trade is very prospective.
    does a lot of business, but I have too because I love this business.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i like forex trading and each day i spend lot of times on front of my netbook. I take forex trading as a professional job and try to develop my skills and experiences along with demo and real trading.

Member alalbd is an unknown quantity at this point alalbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,friend i like forex trade.Becuse I like this business but i like to do it part time not full time because it has a lot of side effects including back pain pressure in brain and etc. The first thing you ...Learn and master a truly effective Forex trading strategy like price action.

Junior Member ranazm is an unknown quantity at this point ranazm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always say to i am like Forex trade because its give me a more money. and Forex trading is also a good work and freedom jobs so i personally comment is i am like Forex trading past now and future.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7724 View Post
    well come
    in india the college student,business people like this trade because it is profitable business for them.some people not get good profit because they do not get good training and experience.it is tood good profitable business for all
    thank you all
    Yes this Forex is very good for all those people who want to earn in their extra time, we should take in mind that earning in forex is not so easy you will have to take full experience by demo account and have to keep all the news and graphs in your mind only then you can make profits in Forex.

Member morshed98 is an unknown quantity at this point morshed98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i like this trade. So everyday i am giving some valuable time for forex . Still i am learning forex. I am astonished to observe that a good number of people come here everyday to involve themselves . As far as i know they find interest mentally as well as economically .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 285 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)