+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 285 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Member aria is an unknown quantity at this point aria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To liquidate the same order agan Do u like this trade ? can use the help of a script ..In the column there is a column navigator script .. There is a script close, but do not know if I can sy to cover all positions ..Try searching this forum alone d script to close all positions ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yess,, forex its business profitable whose people can rich very fast...and can broke very fast too...what should we knows when to start forex trading its try many indicator and learn read the news..must have good mental,of caourse have experiance too..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is most profitable and most risky also, but if you follow rules and obey a results of your analyze I think you can make profite, Realy I like trading because there are a lot of positives things, It's very easy to learn it and you can trade from your home ...

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex trading is a special job. because we can benefit easily in forex trading, even a lot of advantages. because it is the main attraction in this forex business, so more and more people are interested in this forex business. because it also syaa menjaid the forex trading like this, although it should always be in the process of learning is hard, but it's a learning process that will make us a better trader.

Member bourne is an unknown quantity at this point bourne's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like my trade. trade in the forex market is one steps to do business of trading. if my trade can be give profit, i am happy. and if my trade touch my stop loss, i am disappointed but loss is part of trading.

Member Arifin Alkintapi is an unknown quantity at this point Arifin Alkintapi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very inspiring, the business is certainly going to make a plus for us to improve our knowledge of this very lucrative business. the students can pay for college with this business, hopefully

Member nelassali is an unknown quantity at this point nelassali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like this trade it profitable .and easy to work with .but you have to learn . first cause when you get to other level it become difficult .

Member king forex is an unknown quantity at this point king forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are holding a winning trade in stock market and you take a profit you are no longer letting your profits run in stock market. Conversely,

if you are holding a big winning trade and you let it ride, then you run the risk of letting a big winner get away.

Junior Member plktyaba is an unknown quantity at this point plktyaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex trading is a business that can be done for now and the long termes and this business has huge potentials because it's now almost everyone is familiars with forex trading really !!!

Member belieber is an unknown quantity at this point belieber's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i like it because it gives me some good profit though it gives me a huge loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 285 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)