+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 285 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that before starting the forex trading, you have to be intelegent and you love the market and work in the forex, so that you can change your life, to do more business in the market...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese tu forex ke trading bht he best or great online work hai or yeh job sab ke liye he best hai or great hai es main great profit hai or kam time main earning bhe es job main best hai ese waja se tu main forex ke trading ko bht he like krta hon or main es ke earning ke waja se es job main hon trading is the best and great online job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-20), alizubair (2017-10-04), ayeshapak (2017-10-04), FOREXMAN (2017-10-28), incomejobs (2017-10-07), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-14), rafictn (2017-10-15)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko agar ye business karna hai to esko like pehle karna hoga,esme trader ko poore interest ke saat esme kaam karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me sabb jaan sakenga uske liye esme utna he acha hai..

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-15), incomejobs (2017-10-14), munibkhan (2017-10-13)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,254 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course trading is not for some special peoples it is for all ages of peoples forex is really growing
    the peoples life better than before... the only thing we all need is to make our best and right choices for
    better earnings and profits....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-09-27), punjabpolice (2017-09-28), Xerof (2017-09-26)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Many reasons which makes me like this trade, the reasons are i can trade anytime, i can work at home, because forex is a simple job, because i dont need much capital to start this business and many other reasons

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view about forex trading market yes i like this business and i found it so up****ing in many leveles that is for in forex trading you invest your money by your own way , your own strategy and your own independent mind

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Mohammedabdelzaher (2017-11-27)

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sure I like the trade and I feel happy when I do it and I can increase my money every day so why I will be not happy

And I have and gain good experience every day and do my work with any pressure or any one control my so iam happy when I boss my self
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedyassen For This Useful Post:

Mohamedmossa (2017-09-25)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    bhai ham ko trade market ko learn karney ke bd he arna hai agar ham es ko gambling samjh kar work karna start karen gye tu ham sub ke liye work karna mushkil be ho ga or ham apan account wash he kar den gye es liye trade ko information say he karo
    Bhai ye to acha rahega ki achi tarah se is business ko learn kiya jaaye aur tab trading kari jaaye bhai, jisko ye kaam acha karna aa jaata hai uske liye bhai paisa bahut hota hai forex mein acha experience chahiye hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    Well as far as i am concerned forex is very profitable just thaT YOU HAVE TO COME TRADING WITH A PROFITABLE MINDSET AND be willing to learn and take a loss and move on . coming to forex with a gamblers mentality will kill your a/c and cause you allot of damage
    bhai ham ko trade market ko learn karney ke bd he arna hai agar ham es ko gambling samjh kar work karna start karen gye tu ham sub ke liye work karna mushkil be ho ga or ham apan account wash he kar den gye es liye trade ko information say he karo

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

mano33 (2017-09-19), punjabpolice (2017-08-31), rafictn (2017-08-31), ramzan003 (2017-09-17), rehanayaz (2017-09-27)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Noman 4659 View Post
    Yes, bhai main trading ko bhut pasand krta hon aur trading ko pasand krne ki waja yeh hia kay aap es se bhut ziada earning kr sakte hian es main earning ki koi limit nahi hia.
    Bhai trading karne ka har kisi ka yehi wajah hota hai ki wo yaha par earning achi khasi kar sakta ho bhai, mujhe bhi trading mein paisa acha earn karna hai bhai, lekin earn karna hota hai to pahle learn karna hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 285 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)