+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 285 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think any human like money so if you enter the forex domain you cant leave it easily so every on love trade to make his money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein trading ko like karny k bhout se reasons hoty hen hum forex market mein trading ko is liye like karta hon k mujhy kisi order ki zarorat nhi hoti trades k liye hamen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-27), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), ASHOK (2017-11-26), azharahmad (2017-11-27), balli (2017-11-28), billyboy00007 (2017-11-27), Feroz (2017-11-26), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), fxearner (2017-11-27), incomejobs (2017-11-28), israr2017 (2017-11-26), mian5575405 (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-27), sufiyan22 (2017-11-27), yulbang111 (2017-11-26), zahid2016 (2017-11-30)

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anyun View Post
    I love this trade because here I have not invested and so I do not have any risk. Also here I have some facilities,
    because I do not have a work limit and have no specific time to do the work. And finally I have no ties, so this is a great opportunity for students
    best regard
    In my opinion, I am including exchanging many things in fx. The real cause that I get the pleasure of exchanging usually
    I can enjoy the moment where I get forex in forex. While I'm getting there, I'll be both tense and scared.
    Once I take a certain income, I will be very grateful. For this reason I like to exchange a lot.
    good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barak For This Useful Post:

yang aus (2017-11-27)

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    must say yes now a lot of people all across the globe are joining this business everyday and making good profit because this is the only high profitable business in which you just have to sit at your own place you just need a PC and an internet connection and here you go , it means you can start it from anywhere in the world, it become reliable and easy for the students and for the people to start this business. But its really necessary to know its basics before starting it.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baper View Post
    I also really like this business with the reasons you pointed out above, for me it simplifies and improves our lives too ,,,
    actually I already have other jobs besides this business, and forex is the place where I spend
    A lot of wasted time in vain, drain maybe if I can make my capital and profit multiply what
    I get enough I will set this business as a priority in my career, but this is a discourse so hopefully my friends can pray for me too.
    becarfull
    I love this trade because here I have not invested and so I do not have any risk. Also here I have some facilities,
    because I do not have a work limit and have no specific time to do the work. And finally I have no ties, so this is a great opportunity for students
    best regard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anyun For This Useful Post:

barak (2017-11-26)

Member nuruli78 will become famous soon enough nuruli78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in india the college student,business people like this trade because it is profitable business for them.some people not get good profit because they do not get good training and experience.it is tood good profitable business for all
    thank you all
    I am a driver in the profession. At the end of my work, I trade forex in the night. Thanks to Forex, from my point of view to working for this time.

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,116 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7724 View Post
    well come
    in india the college student,business people like this trade because it is profitable business for them.some people not get good profit because they do not get good training and experience.it is tood good profitable business for all
    thank you all
    G muje bhi ye business kaafi pasand hai , haa is me loss bhi hota hai kabhi kabhi, lekin ye to business k part hai loss or profit to chalta rehta hai, wese muje zayada ye is liye pasand hai k is k liye muje kahi jaana nai pdta me ghr beth kar aaram se business karta hu,,,

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), amirjaved (2017-11-27), incomejobs (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-25), punjabpolice (2017-11-24)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oray View Post
    I like it because it gives us the opportunity to start trading with very little amount and also training
    to help us start real trading. One of us can benefit greatly with better trade and money management.
    CMIIW
    I also really like this business with the reasons you pointed out above, for me it simplifies and improves our lives too ,,,
    actually I already have other jobs besides this business, and forex is the place where I spend
    A lot of wasted time in vain, drain maybe if I can make my capital and profit multiply what
    I get enough I will set this business as a priority in my career, but this is a discourse so hopefully my friends can pray for me too.
    becarfull

13. The Following User Says Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

anyun (2017-11-24)

Member oray is on a distinguished road oray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tabungan View Post
    It's been a while since I've been looking at the real-world forex market from day to day, months and years and changing clothes,
    but what I find is confused, sir, what to say forex market does require a reliable one. Traders to the machine can run both of these premises

best regard
    I like it because it gives us the opportunity to start trading with very little amount and also training
    to help us start real trading. One of us can benefit greatly with better trade and money management.
    CMIIW

15. The Following User Says Thank You to oray For This Useful Post:

baper (2017-11-21)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Many reasons which makes me like this trade, the reasons are i can trade anytime, i can work at home, because forex is a simple job, because i dont need much capital to start this business and many other reasons

17. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 285 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)