+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 285 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear sir you are right. We can became good trader if we do work hard to gain forex knowledge. We should learn forex first,then start real trading. If we start forex without learning, we cannot became good trader ever. So dear if you want to became profitable forex treader,you must learn it first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloombarg31 For This Useful Post:

Sing (2018-09-17)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes am like the forex trade kyoun k forex ek aisa karobar hai jis me hum bhot kuch kama skhtay han or knowledge bhe humen milta hai is lye me forex me trading karna bhot pasand karta hun ye ek humary rozgar hai jis me hum bhnt munafa bhe kamatay han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i like this trade because fortunately..even everyone likes it because if you have some skill then you can earn more profit with minimum losses ... but if some people can not gain much profit then they also like it because of their expectation hoping that they will get a lot of profits according to their wishes and Most of the time I do not like to trade for a short time trading because it can give you a loss but when I trade for a long time I can earn a good amount of profit but before that I have to find the basics -based from the couple.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love forex trading. because forex trading I can force my brain to work by analyzing market movements. forex trading as it has also become a hobby for me. I can make a lot of money from forex and just for a short time, but I also have long experience as a base for trading and I agree with you that trading in Forex is a profitable online business and that is why people love it. But because of the lack of knowledge and experience, people have to bear the loss. If we seriously practice in demo account and get experience from it then we can get profit from forex.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like this business just because I earn a good income from this business is the best business in the world and it is a business that really more profitable me doing this business in my part time but my income is like a full time business so I think it is a very good opportunity for everyone in the world and forex aik profitable business hay or iss mai investment ki bhe koi boundary nai hay sab say barri bat key iss mai koi bhe trading ker sakta hay like student job holder girl entrepreneur and house wifes also so it why i like forex trading i give more knoledge experience and many more advantages that you can invest in forex market to get more money to get

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people love to trade to earn money and make a good profit and almost 98% like trading for this reason. yes this is true that people suffer losses just because of their own fault but they are not my problem try to fix those mistakes! and, I really like the forex business. This is a profitable business. If we trade by stopping as caring and understanding people, we can make money. I use a new strategy in this trade. I only spend two or three hours each day for this business. There is no fear of losing if I trade at the right time and get out at the right time really !!

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I like to trade because in forex trading india it is most reputable and easy to earn money in a short time. You will get a good profit margin and that is a friendly use, thats why I advise students and retirees specifically to come and join forex trading and earn money for your daily needs. and is very liked by me because its unique feature provides the positive and fastest trading network for individuals who want to trade but not enough time so Indian Forex provide plates form to the person so they can enjoy online trading in quick way ..

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there's no harm in buying basically a stock and a very good option, or material; profit, but maybe it's just always simple, it will be 7-20% per year, also, if you want to generate via short-term trading to get higher yields should often use higher than investment, and in terms of where you should take the advantages of the ideal method, as well as the area of ​​knowledge in the field will have a bigger trap and still more energy industries. and I have to say a lot of positive people around the world today in as many markets as possible, turning a business unit and profit-sensitive as a result is often just a very profitable business, and you can sit where you like the laptop website, here you go, suggest that you can start anywhere in the world, which becomes easy and reliable for scientists, but it's important to understand the basics before you start.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex trading because with my ability and ability, I can try to continue to use every trade I have. And I prefer this because forex trading can be done anywhere, anytime, that there is no internet connection that is important to connect with my computer or my notebook, so everything looks simple. and Frankly I am addicted to the forex market and I love it because it is my source of income, this is my job because I am a jobless person. Forex allows me to make money and improve my situation and life. Even those who already have a job can trade in this market without any problems.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love this trading business because after joining this business I really get updates with ans international business as well as increase my income. I agree with you that many people start this business without any trade and get a loss but they are still not interested in learning. Forex business is a very big business and requires very high skills. so if you want to do this business, make good training. and I fully agree that forex trading is a profitable business but profits in the forex market depend on comprehensive learning, lots of practice and continuous hard work with fundamental and technical analysis and trading with good strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 285 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)