+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 512 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5114

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Senior Member taharoyal52 is an unknown quantity at this point taharoyal52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like the factor variety 19.
    Always complete your day excellent.any % but excellent. yes this is very excellent and no issue how much benefit we can take but always get excellent is excellent than we get nothing or less..
    so here we have to business with be careful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kameeelforex View Post
    4.Never turn a winner into a looser.

I can relate much to this statement because I have some few trades that already earning in profits yet greed makes me waits for bigger profits returns until it's too late to realized that the market already turn against me and my profits turns to lose in just few minutes.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take advantage of our offers: sign up for a free copy of 25 Rules of Futures Trading Discipline, request a trading platform demonstration, receive our newsletters

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prince3 is an unknown quantity at this point prince3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be disciplined every day ,every trade and the market will reward you.
    but dont claim to be disciplined if you are not %100 of the time.

Banned lovingfx11 is an unknown quantity at this point lovingfx11's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a well known fact that forex trading involves a high level of risk. There are a few important trading rules inforex that should never be broken if anyone must succeed in the forex market.

Senior Member moody0100 is an unknown quantity at this point moody0100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you i read it all and learn from it a lot thank you again and i think every trader think like point 8

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    if my very simple trading rules
    every day is only allowed to enter the market once,.
    with pending orders,.
    and the target point 10 pips per day,.
    without SL,.
    I think it's just 10 pips per day,.
    course with a trading plan that I have made,.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    hi dear traders.l want to share with you some notes from a very nice e-book l found over internet.there are 25 rules that l think will be very usefull for every trader.l just edited it to make short.l hope you can also write your own rules.

1.The market pays you to be disciplined :Trading with discipline will put more money in your pocket.
    2.Be disciplined every day ,every trade and the market will reward you.but dont claim to be disciplined if you are not %100 of the time.
    3.Always lower your trade size when your trading poorly.(means when you have loosing positions).
    4.Never turn a winner into a looser.
    5.Your biggest looser cant exceed your biggest winner.
    6.Develop a methodology and stick with it,dont change it day to day.
    7.Be yourself dont try to be someone else.
    8.You will always want to come back to play next day,so dont ever loose all your money.
    9.Earn the right to trade bigger.(if you cant be successful with one lot then dont trade with 10 lots)
    10.when you see trend turned against you get out of your looses.
    thanx you my dear app ne ye jo rules hamse share kiye hane na en main hamrey liye kafi knowledge ha enko read kar k hamrey knowledge main mazzed izafa ho gaya ha or ham es main mazeed experince holder ho gaye hane thnx you

Senior Member botvinik is an unknown quantity at this point botvinik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Summer Forex Trading Because some wholesalers who come out on a holiday this time of year and only a few retail Forex traders are still active during the holidays, it can move the market in which they want to remember a large amount of money which they switch from one partner to another.

Senior Member sukro1940 is an unknown quantity at this point sukro1940's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shakher View Post
    25-POINT the success that a trader achieves in the markets is directly correlated to one's trading discipline or lack thereof. The success that a trader achieves in the markets is directly correlated to one's trading discipline or lack thereof. Trading discipline is 90 percent of the game. .l want to share with you some notes from a very nice e-book l found over internet.there are 25 rules.
    that if in theory but the reality is certainly very difficult to run but if you have a high spirit of course any theory can be run with either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 512 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)