+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 512 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 5114

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Banned kokol is an unknown quantity at this point kokol's Avatar
    Thanks
    my trading rules:

do not be greedy, just 10-20 pips TP of each OP, n a clear margin management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for this information ..... I think that there are other rules must take into account
    Rule 1: the trader should learn to distinguish hype from the original trading tips. As there are many schemes and tricks
    Ad provides traders with topics to get rich quick. And this should be avoided, because currency trading must be learned
    With patience.

Rule 2: neophytes tend at the currency exchange market (Forex) to focus on the trading day only, and this could be more
    Risky than other forms of trading. It is best long-term trading for easy understanding of each step.

Rule 3: what matters in currency trading is trading quality and not how much of completed trades. It rewarded for being a smart investor
    True, while others who hold many of the trades could fail to gain a frenzied trading.

Rule 4: You must always do trading with proper precautions, as equivalent going and risk hand-in-hand in the exchange market
    Currency (Forex), and provide the proper precautions will enable the merchant to invest more and thus earn better profits.

Rule 5: You must be trading always simple and clear, unlike the complex systems. For complex systems usually, weaknesses
    Make breaking easier.

Rule 6: The acquisition education currency exchange (Forex) is important for all investors in the currency trade currency exchange (Forex).
    The knowledge you will be able to guide your trading in the right direction, which leads to profit.

Rule 7: Do not be a romance in your trading. And this can happen when winning or losing stores, respectively, if there was a profit
    Frequent trader might become greedy and try to earn bigger profits. In the same way Sertbek loser and Sitager in false
    To compensate Khosarath. And must avoid both of these scenarios and the way to do it be formulated trading plan and stick to it.

Rule 8: Do diversify your portfolio to minimize your losses, never put all your eggs in one basket. The way the market works
    Currency Exchange (Forex) is put stop-loss orders to achieve greater profits in the long term. However experience will teach traders
    When can risk everything to reap bigger profits.

Rule 9: stores must keep in touch with market research at all levels and times. This will enable the merchant
    Of making decisions based on market trends and trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these are very good factors and of course guidelines to be regimented in currency dealing it gives you more benefit in currency dealing and trial gives you more encounter in currency dealing so that it allows to get all these guidelines and apply it in real currency dealing.

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    that it was indeed a sad can give a valuable lebh ya mas,.
    I also used to trade silly for feeling had large capital.
    death results hit by MC, but yes there must be something behind the disaster,.
    until I have rules that must be adhered to every trade,.
    My rules are trading 1 time per day, completed.
    before I can trade up to hundreds per day for scalping addicted a disastrous,.
    now already repent, just 1 time per day with a trading plan, of course,.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use it to make a comfortable 2:1 strategy when trading I think, but the problem is if ever I got most of taxable loss than TP can be a headache too well, which is important to me grateful that I did not come just let thoughts and make thin

Banned dais is an unknown quantity at this point dais's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right. i am agree with you.

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very important rules thank my friend, we must all commit such things even Ntgb a lot of losses and get on the profits of many and the most important thing is capital management because it is the secret of success in Forex and collect a lot of profits from forex trading.

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While the market here in the Forex market. For me, I have an important guide that is not too commercial, but I miss the old business. is that if here we are successful in the Forex market, we must be disciplined, forex me hm kafi kamyabi lay saktay hain

Senior Member sagulcuy is an unknown quantity at this point sagulcuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    turns out many disciplines that must be executed by the trader in forex trading .... I am doing at the moment only a few rules that I run and I also make my own rules to run my own rule ..... like using target point and stop loss every time I make a trade ..... and it also sometimes is forgotten ..... and I also made ​​a rule at what time I will come in and when prices in certain conditions .... but sometimes sometimes I am tempted to go on indefinitely .... and often I am breaking my own rules ....

Senior Member tokobenny is an unknown quantity at this point tokobenny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i favor the point number 19.Always finish your day positive.any % but positive. yes this is good with no matter simply how much profit we can take but always get positive is nice than we get nothing or minus..
    out of your tender we must have business dealings with be cautious

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 512 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)