+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 512 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5114

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Senior Member you00 is an unknown quantity at this point you00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a better job.
    There are so many disciplines that you provide here,but I just wonder can you follow your disciplines here?I have found so many trader can not follow the rules that they listed there.For me,I have an important rule that is not over-trading,even I have lost the former trade. best job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cat00 is an unknown quantity at this point cat00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is a like job.
    you have defined yours rules very well as new bie could get knowlege about decipline in forex. as decipline is much as important as knowlege and experience. as because of dicipline you could stay in forex trading for long time. but if will not show the decipline then yours knowlege and experience never work. and you will also loose yours investment. like job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prince010 is an unknown quantity at this point prince010's Avatar
    Thanks
    11th rule is really amazing because it is don't pray and don't hope otherwise you will loose, and i must say that its not true every time , people have to hope that their currency will go up and every trader do the same thing whether he is a professional or whether he is a newbies everyone just pray to god that his currency will go up or down depends upon which he have sell or buy. So i must say that this rule is not true. But they have to remove emotions from their trading career if they want to make profits..........

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

11th rule is really amazing because it is don't pray and don't hope otherwise you will loose, and i must say that its not true every time , people have to hope that their currency will go up and every trader do the same thing whether he is a professional or whether he is a newbies everyone just pray to god that his currency will go up or down depends upon which he have sell or buy. So i must say that this rule is not true. But they have to remove emotions from their trading career if they want to make profits.........

Member kohado is an unknown quantity at this point kohado's Avatar
    Thanks
    without disciplined everybody can not learn .so at fast we maintain trading for trading trading discipline that are consistent with indicators of futures trading success described in Silber. (1984). The first is trading speed, or how quickly trades ,as your wise

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    INDUSTRY PAYS OFF FOR ONE being the discipline: Investment along with self-control can set additional money in your pocket and less overall gain out there. Usually the fact that constantly about the will in which self-control = income increased.

Senior Member tonmoy00 is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a good job.
    Learning is a very big part of forex trading. It is one of the rules that traders will follow in order to succeed in getting profits. I am learning to gain knowledge about forex so that i can improve in it. better job..

Senior Member you00 is an unknown quantity at this point you00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a best job.
    laykin rules jitnay bhi hoon follow kernay walay kafi kam hotay hain. agar sirf greed ko nikaal dia jaey or money management achi ker li jaey to phir baqi sab rules automatically follow ho saktay hain.like job..

Senior Member sakira.6 is on a distinguished road sakira.6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well as new bie could get knowlege about decipline in forex. as decipline is much as important as knowlege and experience. as because of dicipline you could stay in forex trading for long time.thats a good job.

Member shtrsh is an unknown quantity at this point shtrsh's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex will go up or down relies on which he have offer or buy. So i must say that this concept is not real. But they have to eliminate feelings from their dealing profession if they want to create earnings.

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    these rules are a very good guide for maintaining an equilibrium within the facets of forex. a trader who strictly adhere to actually these rules can probably evade all the loops holes within the market. however it'd take unprecedented discipline to actually apply all the higher than mentions rules.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 512 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)