+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 512 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have determined one that has an extraordinary policy because you can only get knowledge about decryption on FX. since decipline has been significantly since critical since science and practical knowledge. because as a result of discipline you can relax in fx trading for a very long time. even though in an event that will not show the next decipline you know and practical knowledge does not mean doing work. and you can get even more that you spend. Forex does require high discipline if one trader puts a note, I'm sure the profit of the trader will not last long in the market, that is why there are some traders who never get results just a waste of time. If a trader can change then I am sure he will make himself disciplined before success because it is a good discipline to succeed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai agr ap descipline la tath agar work karo ga tu ap acha profit bhe kama sakhta hain us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ka leay huma cheay sub say phely hum descipline ka boath ahum khyal rakhan ho ga jesa huma acha bonus bhe hum kama sakhta hain us elay huma cheay ka acha bonus bhe hum kama sakhta hain us leay huma cheayvka sahi work or descipline ka boath khayal rakha jay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is very important for every trade or in your life. when we trade in discipline, we become successful traders. You make a time table and give you 100% I think you never get a loss in trading or in our lives. rules are very important for trading. I follow every rule in trade or in my life with my rules. The 11th rule is truly extraordinary because it does not pray and does not expect otherwise you will loose, and I must say that it is not true all the time, people must hope that their currency will rise and every trader does the same whether he is a professional or whether he is a beginner everyone just prays to God that his currency will rise or fall depending on what he sells or buys. So I have to say that this rule is incorrect. But they must get rid of the emotions of their trading careers if they want to make a profit.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Through twelve stages, I do not want to state the best adverse effects for information selection. I believe right after information selection as a resource that might be more efficient with regard to basic and complex technical analysis. But the time period is very good. You will find so many procedures that you offer here, even though I only wonder if you can stick to the procedure here? I have found so many merchants who cannot follow the principles they state there right now. For me, we have important rules that are not too trading, also we have misinterpreted your trade.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to make forex offer the lifestyle you want. so you can get rich and make lots of money with forex, it can be a must for anyone who is serious about having the right knowledge along with trading. Discipline in forex is the main factor that makes a man more successful and happy in this way a trader can be more on time and he can trader on forex in a good way and use different techniques and plans to get more money from forex that is far disciplined most important in forex. This is a very nice and impressive way to get discipline by trading on the forex market. I struggled to find ways like that to make my trade successful. in my opinion and in my experience, I think that we must have good learning and experience to make good strategies so that they follow to make a good life and make money in a short time and also become a successful trader.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. People must expect that their currency will rise and every trader does the same whether he is a professional or whether he is a beginner everyone just prays to God that his currency will rise or fall depending on where he has sold or bought. everyone has their own trade rules and regulations. We must make these rules and regulations dependent on our trading strategies and techniques. I think when someone builds the total system, the rules and regulations will be automatically corrected.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap ko iss kaam ko krney ke liye in rules ko dehaan main rakhna ho ga nai to aap ko profit to kia loss hi loss ho ga iss liye aap ko iss kaam ke rules prna aur inn pr ammal krna zaroori ha balkey farz ha kiun iss ke baghair aap ke paas koi chaara bhi to nai ha na iss liye ye rules koi itney zyada nai hen jo ke upar mention kiay gaye hen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders need to be displained in Forex trading if they want to success in this business, Forex trading is not easy business and we have to understand it too much via demo trading, if we could displined in trading then we can make money and success, but if we canot do that then we can not success and make money from trading, Forex trading need to follow all roles of the market to get success
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ny bhut zabaredast informations share ki hien or mien ny jab ap ki informations read ki hien to mien us waqt khush hwa or yeh socha k ap ny ketni mehnat ker k ketna knwowledg hasil kya hai or ap apny experience sy bht faida utha sakty hien

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-09-16), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    sir ap ny bhut he zayada achi informations share ki hien or ap ny es mien bhut study ki hai or mien ap ko yaqeen delata hion k mien es mien ap ki in sab bato per amal ker trading mien expert ban jao ga or earning bee ker lo ga
    Forex trading ke business me agar ham logon ko expert traders banna hai tab hame uske liye mehnat ke saath me apni trading ko seekhna hota hai. Agar ham logon ke paas me jyada trading ki knowledge ho jaati hai tab ham logon ke liye apni trades ko karna ekdum aasan ho jaata hai. Saath me hame apni trades me kitna targets ko set karna hai is baat ko bhi samajh lena hota hai.

Agar ham log apni trading ko control me reh kar karne lag jaate hain tab is tarah se hamare liye trading ki madad se profits ko kamana aasan ban jaata hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 512 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)