+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 512 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have defined your rules very well because you can only get knowledge about decipline in forex. because discipline is as important as knowledge and experience. because because of discipline you can survive in forex trading for a long time. but if it won't show its declination, your knowledge and experience will not work. and you will also lose your investment. Learning is a very big part of forex trading. This is one of the rules that traders will follow to succeed in making a profit. I learned to gain knowledge about forex so I can improve it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-24), kanita (2019-03-30)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe this is a rule that traders can follow so you can succeed in making a profit. I just want to know how you follow your discipline here? I have found a large number of traders cannot follow the rules they will register there. So I have to say the fact that the rules are not true, but they really have to eliminate emotions from their trading careers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to balla For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-03-30)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you have done a good job for us, these rules are very important for any trader, because discipline is as important as knowledge and experience, but if we will not show discipline then your knowledge and experience will never work the right way , and the requirements of the new trading rules are good, you will get knowledge about discipline. Knowledge and disciplinary experience are as important as Forex trading as a category because you can live for a long time never go to work, but if you do not show discipline and knowledge and experience and you will not invest.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is one of the rules that traders will follow to succeed in making a profit. I learned to gain knowledge about forex so that I can improve it. Other factors are factors that influence the brave. Dare to make choices when buying and selling, and bear the loss when we know that the trend is true, because one is missing or the min will be added value. and There are so many disciplines that you serve here, but my retribution reflects you can choose your discipline here? I get so many sellers can't analyze the rules they put there. For me, I am a heavy instruction that is not excessive. trade, change I can't restore a late business.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my good friend I want to say about this thread that there are several disciplines that you offer here, besides that I just want to know if it's possible to follow your discipline here? I have found that many traders will not follow the rules listed here. For me, I have a vital rule that will not over-trade, even I have lost the previous trade and I am a new member, and in my opinion forex requires good capital because capital is more important in forex. and we all know that we new traders trade with greed because they have little capital. if they trade with large capital, it will reduce risk and greed. Good trade, friend

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You might have described your own home guidelines perfectly because you can only get knowledge about discipline with forex trading. because discipline is very much because it is important because of knowledge and practical knowledge. because as a result of discipline you can stay in foreign currency trading related to a reasonable period of time. but if it is not going to demonstrate this discipline after that the knowledge of your own home and also practical knowledge does not mean operating. and you will also reduce your own home expenses.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a number of occupations, you must type the following command, however, can only speculate, you are able to love their job following? I have many dealers don't keep the principles, there currently are found. For me personally, I have a fundamental concept that's not over-trading, maybe I don't have any specific previous trade.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-03-30)

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    disciplinary rules do not have enough discipline refers to the excessive time, money management tightened it's more than enough sisters
    do not let the rules of our own making even make us uncomfortable so keep calm down here.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), Shahid78 (2019-03-19), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is a very big part of forex trading. It is one of the rules that traders will follow in order to succeed in getting profits. I am learning to gain knowledge about forex so that i can improve in it.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    i do not know about rules.it is don't pray and don't hope otherwise you will loose, and i must say that its not true every time , people have to hope that their currency will go up and every trader do the same thing whether he is a professional or whether he is a newbies everyone just pray to god that his currency will go up or down depends upon which he have sell or buy on which moment.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), buttar (2019-03-17), khizar1 (2019-03-17), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-30), Shahid78 (2019-03-19), Unregistered (2), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 512 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)