+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is so much discipline you give here, but I just want to know how you can follow your discipline here?
    I have found so many traders unable to follow the rules they listed there.
    For me, I have important rules that are not over-traded,
    even I have lost traces of trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to say that it is not true all the time, people should expect
    that their currency will go up and every trader do the same whether
    he is a professional or whether he is a new person everyone just pray to god that his currency will rise or down depending on which he has sold or bought. So I have to say that this rule is not true. But they must remove the emotion from their trading career if they want to make a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are so many disciplines you provide here, but I just want to know how you can follow your discipline here?
    I have found so many traders unable to follow the rules they listed there. You have defined your rules as best you can.
    about discipline in Forex because discipline is as important as knowledge and experience.
    Because because of discipline you can stay in Forex trading for a long time.
    But if it will not show discipline then your knowledge and experience will never work.
    and you will also lose your investment.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good factor and of course the
    guidance to be arranged in currency transactions,
    this gives you more profits in handling and currency testing gives you more meetings in currency transactions so it is possible to get all these guides and apply them in real currency transactions.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline is probably the best thing
    we can do in determining trade where trading is not easy
    and requires a good analysis of how to create safe and profitable trades positively
    and think that we can lead to profitable trading

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will just say thank you for publishing this and all the initiatives because more or less
    you have described all the key elements here. I think an investor needs to adhere to the self-discipline
    deal which is nothing but the main guideline to deal with and the investor
    can generate revenue by following this guide.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

baghla (2018-01-31), duki (2018-01-29), duta (2018-01-31), poundsterling (2018-01-29), pujhe (2018-01-31), sakaroni (2018-01-29), sariketa (2018-01-31), suche (2018-01-31), vrindavan (2018-01-31), zafery (2018-01-31)

Banned dulax delex will become famous soon enough dulax delex's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no need for you to make a choice on purpose, you only learn a language
    like this after your feelings. For example, you can read as much printed material
    as you can about the language you are studying, you can also browse the internet
    and read special language blogs that can help you as much as possible. Of course sometimes
    you may find some words that are less used in conversation.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you somebody form your rules easily because the new brie can get a less disciplined knowledge on Forex.
    as a discipline are some of the historic ones as knowledge and possess.
    Because because of discipline you can outrider in Forex trading to second desire.
    But if the module does not show discipline then your knowledge
    and experience are never employed. and you also give away your loose assets.

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow, you have a lot of rules I think we should make it simple and take the discipline
    as the most important. we have to be disciplined with everything, discipline to learn,
    discipline to follow our strategies and plans, discipline to control our emotions,
    and so on. We must learn and practice discipline to last long in forex trading and success.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a beginner in currency trading but, because I think the guidance you're expressing above
    is a fantastic guide to currency trading. So, my offer is that we every currency investor
    exclusively beginners should follow this guide correctly for
    better success in currency trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)