+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bat tu ap ke thek hai laken agar ham log forex ke trading main enter hone se phele he trading main best learning kr lete hain or trading ko best way se jan lete hain tu trading main achi investment kr lene chye kun ke phr he ham trading main success kr skate hain big capital agar with experience se krte hain tu es bat main koe bhe dot nh hai yes sure. why not ? I really like to invest all saving in forex business. it's the best and most profitable business to earn good income. I can making more and more money base on my trading skill. this business can give more income for my life

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No never I will never prescribe to anyone that you put the majority of your cash-flow to the Forex showcase in light of the fact that Forex work is the second hardest activity of the world I simply need to state every one of the amateurs that contribute just that piece of your cash in Forex which you can misfortune since its exceptionally hard to profit from the Forex advertise. yes i want to invest all my saving in this business and my all money is very safe in this business if you have strong capital then you will fell easy to trade with risky trading strategy in this business and could make income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investment is so important in the trading business if your good investment in this job than your earning best money in this job if you give the best time in the trading business and start trading with the best experience and give the best time than your success in this job and earning best in this job bhia ye sab to plan banane ke time dekhna hota n ke kia krn hn aur kia ni krna hn jese ke apko 1000$ invest kia hn to apko 20% profit hota hn 200$ profit hua to osme 100$ back up and 100$ withdrw lo is tarah :-)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure, I can not deposit all my money into the Forex market because it is very risky and there is the possibility of losing all the money but at the same time I prefer to trade with big capital so that the probability of profit is greater than the loss and even if there is a loss you can wait until the losing deals turn into profit. Jitne bhi trader hai mai Sab says hi kahunga ke woh ek hi time mein Apna Sara Paisa forex market me invest Na Kare Kyunki is se bahut jyada loss ho sakta hai hame slow slow investment karne chahiye aur apne capital ko brana Chahiye Forex Mein Yeh zaroori hai.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its all depend upon yiu that whether you wants to invest how much capital in forex market. It is obvious that if you have invest large capotal then its profit also high but keep in mind that loss is also high. nhi me aisa nhi kr skti hun forex me abhi me itni perfection abhi aai nhi hai ki me apni sari capital invest kr dun or agr me krna bhi chiu to bhi mjhe kisi bhi broker pe itna trust nhi hai ki wo meri capital ko sucure rkhinge to islye nhi or jb me forex me perfect ho jaungi tb me jada invest krne lag jaungi.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader capital investment kar sakta hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh jo investment karay us ko thek tarah say Trading main use karay aor Trader ko experience ho aor Trader ko money management thek ay aor Trader investment ko lose na karay aor Trading main market main smjdary say Trading kar kay investment say profit earn karay I think forex trading is too hard and very risky business in this world. forex trading is not easy business. I don't want to invest all capital in this business. I can lose much money quickly in forex business. now..I only trade using bonus capital by Indian forum. but someday I want to be a profesional forex trader and take forex as my lifetime business. I really love forex business

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't need to place every last one of cash In this business a direct result it may be exceptionally risky, i could not stay with my benefit for reliable What's more this will be my purposes behind it What's more assuming that i camwood stay with it with stable. I wont do it excessively awful. Forex will be changing benefits of the business Also we don't realize what will happen in the future, thus exited A percentage cash Likewise those move down will be beneficial.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to invest all my money in the Forex market. I do not have any tension about the money in your Forex market. Money never gets stolen from here. If you do not make mistakes then do not worry about your whole life. No fear. You can invest in a wholesome business nae main Forex main kabi bi apna sara money invest nae karna chahun ga q ke ye bohat risk hai Forex main ke hum aik hi bar sara invest na karain q balke thora sa money invest karain or us pe trading karian.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye koi acha idea nahi ha ke apna whole money is business mi laga dia jay kuke is se pher ye ho sakta ha ke us ko is business mi agar loss ho jay tu us ko kafi preshani ka samna kerna per skata ha is y ye lazmi hake is buisness mi sirf itna he invest kia jay ke tarder ko agar oss bhi jay tu wo is ko easily berdashat ker saky. of course it is important for trader he/she investment in market with responsible and he/she work in market with experience and trader do not invest all your capital in market in start and trader first make their trading experience and knowledge better after that he/she make big capital investment in market and earn good profit with forex market

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The answer largely depends on how you are going to approach your new start-up business. First, consider how you are going to be educated.
    As long as you are disciplined and laser-focused on learning the markets, your chances of success increase exponentially. You have to be a gung-ho student. If not, you�ll end up in the poor house.
    As a technical Forex trader, most of the charting packages that come with your broker�s trading platform are sufficient (and some are actually quite good).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)