+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 368 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main apna sara pesaa invest karna bahut badi galti hogi.
    forex bahut hi risky business hai or khas tor par new traders k liye.
    hame forex main sirf utna hi pesaa invest karna chahiye jisakaa agar loss bi ho jaye to jyda farni ni pade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ek achaa profit able market hai but ye risky bi bahut hai.
    main kabi bi forex trading main apna saara pesaa invest ni karuga. main utna hi invest karuga jiska loss main sahan kr skta hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is not good if you are newbie and you are investing all money because once you have learned it then you may be in trouble if you are not having any capital for trading then so just focus on learning first and use all your captial then you very much sure that you will not lose money

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i hope that one day i will be able to invest all my capital because i want to take some experience and knowledge of the forex. That experience will be increased day by day. It is important for me to choose forex my first priority because i believe that i can better trade in forex. When i fell i will invest all my capital with planning and strategy.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes
    I am not afraid but i am still uncertain about future so this is where I just had to decide that forex will be my full time career or not so this is where I just taking some of my profit out and in past I was investing all that have but I am confident that I can get profit with whatever investment I have so I am not trying to deposit all the amount.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes now I have the faith in forex but still I am a little cautious and still by seeing my past experience when i had some margin calls then I had nothing left so learning from that experience and do not want to be in this situation again and I am fully careful this time.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some how I feel If I use all the capital then I can get more profit but some how this can back fire and this is where just set your limits that you can not cross those limits and this is where you can be successful as you can have some back up plans for yourself which can help you in bad conditions

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When there is the possibility of making good money even with a moderate investment , why to risk all our capital with Forex trading . Instead i keep my money as a backup for investing in case i suffer major loss during trading. If more profit then reinvest part of profit and increase the capital.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a risky business and I would avoid to invest all my money in forex ..
    I would just invest some 20% of my savings to get a forex trading and avoid bankruptcy in this business

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    as for me i don't think thats is very good we can not invest all our money in the forex market because we all know that the forex investment is a very risky investment and we just can't afford to invest the amount we don't want to lose
    in fact all businesses there is no profit and loss pack .. and in no time forex gains and losses, but there comes
    a time in my own forex business is good because what transksinya easy to get anywhere. and to minimize losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 368 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)