+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 368 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned Abu Bakr Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Bakr Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    Forex trading is a global market ,so when you become an experienced trader then there is no problem to invest all of your capital in Forex trading but if you are a newbie trader then it is very risky for you to invest all of your capital in Forex trading.So think one more time what you are going to do!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have not put all of my money to the forex business, because i think that was also too risky if i am put all of my money on this business, it can make us lsos them all and make me think that is not good , so i do not invest all of them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes every trader should not invest all of their capital. forex market is very dynamic and volatile market so trader should not invest every thing. If any thing happen then trader can reinvest if they dont invest every thing before.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    I'm not going to invest all my capital in the forex market. May be only partially or half of it to be my deposit because some will I use for my daily needs. That's what I think personally, and if there is additional capital would have my deposit into the forex market.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks

i do not like to invest all my money in the forex market where the future is not clear so i will try to get more knowledge about the forex market after get some experience then i will invest some money in this business

Senior Member Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree if you use all the capital to invest in the forex business. but keep in mind that it must be ensured that already have a way to be able to generate profits consistently diforex, if it can produce 5% per month, then I will invest all my capital.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is craziest and foolish attempt to invest all your capital in Forex Trading Business. It is fact that it is the most profitable business of its kind but it is also a fact that Forex Trading Business is the most risky business throughout the world. All studies, analysts, experts and brokers always recommend to take risk on minimum amount is better. Almost all brokers ask for financial details of trader to analyze the financial stability of the trader. I advise you to invest maximum 10-20% of your capital in Forex Trading Business.

Banned moonlight is an unknown quantity at this point moonlight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't put all the eggs in one basket. Ic ko dykhty hoye mera mashwara b yahi ho ga k sirf forex main apny sary capital ko invest krna theek nahi hy, ye hamen mentally b disturb kr skta hy aur phr ye b possible hy k hum tension main wrong decisions ly len.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry i do not like to invest all my capital in the forex business because some time we loss all of our money due to lack of experience so i suggest to you do not invest all your money in the forex business you can invest some part of money and try to win the money

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kalex76 -I don't like to invest on anything what about you? But, about if you ask me how much money do you wanna invest I will say minimum 17,000$. cause I just love to deal huge. Forex is a sea of money. But in practical you need to invest minimum and take maximum otherwise you won't gonna be able to take advantages from it. In Forex Money fly's. You need to know the technique to grab those. what do you think? I have said mine what about you, I mean how much capital will you invest in Forex Market? Millions or Zillions of dollars?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 368 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)