+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 368 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost much money in offline business by investing all my money in single option.
    So i never do the same in Forex trading,as putting all money in one place will not be helpful for us. Instead i will divide some of my money to forex traidng and some to the share market and banks.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    You are right. I think you should not invest your all money in forex. Forex is very risky business. An expert trader also be failed and may lost all the money anytime. Besides this as a proper money management you should invest your money in various business not in one business. If you fail in one business you can shift in another business and can be succeeded there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned embrio is on a distinguished road embrio's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not want menginvestsikan all my money in the forex market, because it will make me get a huge psychological pressure, so I did not set can relax in my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    We must realize our abilities as a trader, whether we have enough quality? If you are really proficient, please you invest all your capital in forex. But if you only pursue ambitions without the support of a good trading performance, whatever you do will be in vain.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cannot imagine so that forex demands yours capital. it only needs your inferior capital but it demands you your knowlege and have. if you commence your trade with low capital it does not matter but if you need to live there then you must someone to read the forex. and you also beggary many see that you could advance from demo account.

Junior Member ami is an unknown quantity at this point ami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have Astaatmr including Fa everyone Astaatmr Andhumn including money

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very unwise and reckless if we invest all our capital in the business with such a high risk in forex trading. Should be sufficient 10% of the property that we use our savings to invest in forex trading.

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this error should be traded including rolling can not afford to lose the circulation of a lot of money because it may lead to the loss of all his caution, and that should be trading within reason.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to invest all my capitals in forex market. I only use 1% from my capital to deposit on forex trading. I have a target in one day 1% profit from my deposit, so in one month arround 20% from my deposit.

Member Habibur Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Habibur Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to invest my all capital in Forex trading market . because Forex market is more risk able business .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 368 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)