+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 368 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Junior Member saharia is an unknown quantity at this point saharia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plain hisaab se Forex mein ek saath sara uppercase invets kar dena sahi nahin hain. Kyunki agar humey loss ho jaata hain to dobara se equip karney ke liye assets groom karna bahut mushkil ho sakta hain. Humey humesha utna hi uppercase put karna chahiye jitna ki hum afford kar sakey jissey ki gum loss ho bhi jaye to dobara hum bina kisi difficulty ke cap equip kar sakey. Shuru shuru mein humey humey hamesha bantam investment se hi trading turn katri chahiye. taki honey wala failure bhi smallest ho aur hum honey waly nuksaan ko afford kar sakey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not, indeed forex is a business that will generate a lot of money, but business is also a risk that high, the money we could have gone in a moment. I will open a new business that is safe for just in case if there is something in my account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is risky place . Its better to start with small amount like 1-2 % of your total asset . once you develop knowledge and experience you might consider investing 50 % of ur wealth but not more than that .

Senior Member shamakhan86 is an unknown quantity at this point shamakhan86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the limit of craziness or greediness if someone invest all of his capital in Forex Trading Business. It is usually recommended to invest only what you can afford to loss because of the very risky nature of forex trading business however it is also a fact that it is the most profitable business throughout the world. I advise you to choose better forex trading strategy rather then investing large capital because if you have good strategy then you can earn big even with small capital.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i've got grasped that currency trading has endless profits. In case my personal commit can be enormous i always can certainly acquire furthermore enormous income. so i need to commit all my personal investment capital within currency trading for you to acquire make money from below.

Member hassane is on a distinguished road hassane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the good management is to know how to use your capital , to be safe for trading forex we have to make a parts of capital and do not invest all capital at once because we may lose it , we have to make a reserve for our life because forex is too risky.

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you and there's no doubt that when you are doing tradings with just one single broker then you should devide your hard earned cash in several parts not to mention half money needs to be in a person's account that will trade and even half money should really be kept dependable for recovery any time you got losses.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I do not like it because it is very dangerous and could lose the whole, and this leads to the loss of my effort and my money in one time only
    I am the best investment a small part of the work and management of capital good

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a student and traded forex before on my pocket money and I lost it But now I am thinking of investing the bonus into Forex and trading with that.I am in the market already with my real money again and am making money on that.But If I have 500$ then I invest 100$ only in forex.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No not only forex i think if you join any business never should deposite all your capitals.Because every business has some risk and any time you lost your money.Then you invest here again.So i tell you always invest here your 30-50 % capital in this business.I also never advice any one to invest here all of your capital and i dont like it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 368 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)