+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 368 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree on every deposit of your capital to invest in the Forex market ... We all know very well that the forex market contains a large proportion of risk ... Therefore prefer to be invested only a portion of what owned may be rate only 20% of the capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not, this is a business full of risks, should I divide my finances not just in one area, but in other areas. So if one of the areas of traffic, I still have another to help the field. So my finances are stable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you that we must make our investment in various market as we can trade Forex with small money so we does not need to make all investment in this business as it very risky

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is a line that puts every Forex trader who owned capital in the account of life in Forks and the risk it can not be unlucky and lose and be a severe shock to be good planning and not to put eggs in one basket ..

Junior Member znsfx is an unknown quantity at this point znsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course not.. we know that trade in forex is risk.. and that's why i didnt invest my all capital here.. I prefer to put my money in many investment sites. I dont advise any one to put all his capitol in forex trading.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main apna sara pesaa invest karna bahut badi galti hogi.
    forex bahut hi risky business hai or khas tor par new traders k liye.
    hame forex main sirf utna hi pesaa invest karna chahiye jisakaa agar loss bi ho jaye to jyda farni ni pade.

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will never invest all my capital in forex market. i will invest only that much money loosing which will not affect my living status and cost. i think first everybody needs a fixed income to sustain. so i would like to invest a small portion of my capital in forex and the rest amount i would like to open a fixed deposit scheme. it will also help me to reinvest in case of loosing all my invested money in forex market.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no business that we should give our trust to it. No business is 100% sure not even forex business. We must not invest our entire capital into forex because forex is a very risky business even if we are experts there are bound to be uncertainties.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saharia View Post
    Plain hisaab se Forex mein ek saath sara uppercase invets kar dena sahi nahin hain. Kyunki agar humey loss ho jaata hain to dobara se equip karney ke liye assets groom karna bahut mushkil ho sakta hain. Humey humesha utna hi uppercase put karna chahiye jitna ki hum afford kar sakey jissey ki gum loss ho bhi jaye to dobara hum bina kisi difficulty ke cap equip kar sakey. Shuru shuru mein humey humey hamesha bantam investment se hi trading turn katri chahiye. taki honey wala failure bhi smallest ho aur hum honey waly nuksaan ko afford kar sakey.
    if you ask me and after I learn more about forex and are active in this forum, I increasingly understand the advantages and convenience in capital investment in forex. initinya we must understand the forex world and cultivate it, and learn some more about this forex.

so I prefer to invest all the capital in forex.

Junior Member mamun01 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like it .i think diversify your trade. all can be invested in Forex but not just for Manuel trading and Monet management is very important for trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 368 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)