+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 368 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no not at all. in fact i dont want to invest real money at all in forex. i would like u have the bonuses that are given us by these forums and then use it as a principle. hey its not illegal right? so cheers..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from beginning i start trading i only invest $10 from my purse i dont have much money for trading..
    but now, i have capital $800, from bonus for posting and some good contest in forum,, i can get good money from bonus account,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think this if good option to invest all of our money in Forex ..if we having a good system for trading then we should use 40-50% assets for the first time and rest of this should for back up trading ..as a trading career we have to prepare for bad situation .

Senior Member rikon is an unknown quantity at this point rikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey due until now im the new trader in forex market so i have invest my own capital for trading in forex market, I presume that in future i must invest all of my capital for trading in forex market cause by invest big amount trader can become profitable trader in forex market.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In business, it is never adviseable that a businessman invests all their money into forex currency trading business. This would help them to not have a time that will lose a lot of money at the same time in forex trading business.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Prince View Post
    No.
    Because It could make me poor in a day.I always like to keep some reserve for future.
    If there any incident it should help me on that perspective.
    you're right, pal. you should be able to think rationally. because the forex market can not be predicted accurately. for it is very risky if you deposited all your capital in forex trading. preferably, there are capital reserves, just in case if there is a problem in trading.

Senior Member rikon is an unknown quantity at this point rikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey dude for find out mistake what help mostly in trading and which is make loss i have invest small amount but after searching mistake i have invest all of amount or capital for trading in forex market cause at this time i can easily avoid mistake what i can easily avoid.

Member Warrior-FX is an unknown quantity at this point Warrior-FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider It a silly thing to invest all your money in forex market.

Even though you are so good at forex trading it is not the way to go.

Because forex market involves with high risk.

You need to manage your money properly.

Don't ever invest all your money in forex market.

Banned embrio is on a distinguished road embrio's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not invest all my money in the forex market, forex market as a very big risk, but I have a desire to invest the profit that I get from forex to make real business.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I don't have debts maybe I will going to invest about 10% of my total assets. That's the most I can invest in forex. Its because I do believe that I can earn money in forex but same time I don't want to risk all of my assets in forex alone. this is not the only place we can earn money and its very risky. But right now I'm 100,000 dollars down and pays 6% monthly interest so I really don't think I can afford to invest in forex at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 368 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)