+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 368 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned cuongmom is an unknown quantity at this point cuongmom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    I don't think that it is good for trader to invest all money in trading forex. you will bankrupt if you trade all your capital in forex. Because forex is so risk and difficult, eventhough, it is more difficult than stock, you must invest a small account first, then you can open a bigger account then.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kmoni View Post
    yes i want to invest in Forex trading and already i invest here to earn money and i can but i do not tell you that do not invest the full of capital in Forex trading.
    I don't agree with you, forex is always a risky business so its better not to invest all the capital in forex trading. Because in this business the trader may lost all his capitals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I must say investing your whole capital in forex at a time is the biggest foolishness because you even don't know that you will get profit or you may face some big loss , so i can advise all don't invest your all capitals in forex trade .

Junior Member espin is an unknown quantity at this point espin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will be very taught decision that i will invest all of my capital in forex because i have find this business some think like profit and loss . i have calculate of my last two month trade and i saw that my profit is not enough.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no upper limit for investment in Forex trading as i know, so one can invest as much money as he wants. But he should be ready to accept the loss if happened without blaming anybody other than himself. Since in trading anything can happen and within no time due temptation one can enter the market with big lot and loose the money. Only professionals can handle such situations.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member aneeza is an unknown quantity at this point aneeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investing all our money in Forex Trading is not a wise idea.....we should start investing little amount at first and if we can make good profit then we can increase the amount.... if we invest little amount then we will be able to play safe here...I mean if we lose in first time we will be able to invest again and start trading

Member shawonnub2 is an unknown quantity at this point shawonnub2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a great profitable but it is every one personal thinking , bot i think if any one take forex trading professionally then he give the big amount if he work regularly and properly

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .

no i am not ready to in vest all my money in forex trde bcz its a risky businessv i can gain profit from it also loose can be meet in here.thats why i am not goona do that

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

It is advisable to invest all wealth in forex. Many professional traders say about it. I think we have to think rationally, then the assets should be used a maximum of 50% only, as the capital in forex. This is to keep all possibilities.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well. a good matter. if i have the situation of winning or if the market is stable and id i can afford to loose with all my capital, then i will surely invest all my capitals in forex market and will try my best and will give my best efforts.thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 368 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)