+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 368 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forexboy View Post
    For me I think it is not preferable to invest any capital or hard earned money in Forex as I think we should not ask all your eggs in one basket and I want to diversify my investment in different areas to be more sreet to win in different field.
    yes you are right, we need to take the safest way for it, we have to think with clear and for it we need to make the backup too,
    forex is very dynamic and sometimes it moves out from our predicition and at this condition we have to ready with prepare everything with good
    do the best we can

Banned sdpsanjeewa is an unknown quantity at this point sdpsanjeewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would never do that,,, we need a money management plan for our life matters as well as for the forex....better money management means reducing the risks...how we are reducing risk by putting all our own things to invest....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course not no body has to spend all the money into the market or any other market, because as you know it's not logical or right thing, think about it. you should just risk as much as you can, not all your assets !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    not at all, i will not invest my all capital in the forex , i will save it as my backup for bad time , and i will also prefer to make my capital through Indian forex forum

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sohels View Post
    forex market is very tough so i think no need to invest all your capital in forex market.because after trading you can lose or you can win so invest with very careful
    i think i like to invest all my capital because it will be big and can make good profit but if i make profit i will withdraw fast and trade again with my capital.but ther are trader not like to trade with all capita but deposit half capital and let half to not lose all the capital

Junior Member sohels is an unknown quantity at this point sohels's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market is very tough so i think no need to invest all your capital in forex market.because after trading you can lose or you can win so invest with very careful

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alamshamim View Post
    i do not like to invest my all money as this is very risky business. when we will give our full time then we may lose money for our mistake in this trading business
    Even as per capital management rules we should invest a major portion of our capital in risk free investment options and only little should be put to big risks. Also fro sake of diversification we should avoid investing everything at one place.

Member hiko is an unknown quantity at this point hiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes IO can invest all because if you have more capital you may achieve more profit so in this way you can increase your profit but do it in a way that you do not lose all your money or if you are a gambler then never invest all money but I still feel I can invest all my money but I am not using this option and I am not a gambler and I am also not investing all of my money and this is I thing better way of trading.

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongmom View Post
    I don't think that it is good for trader to invest all money in trading forex. you will bankrupt if you trade all your capital in forex. Because forex is so risk and difficult, eventhough, it is more difficult than stock, you must invest a small account first, then you can open a bigger account then.
    ya. was a good move. for the first time into the forex trading and learn please open a small account if necessary without the use of capital bonus capital, and capital to develop it until it becomes a big account, in addition to securing the funding we are also to train and prove we can profit or not

Senior Member darkhunter is an unknown quantity at this point darkhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should not use all capital for trade. But if you use money management then forea will become a safe way to income for u. Now it's depend urself how much capital u use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 368 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)