+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 368 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i accept to say that i accept never anytime invested my absolute money in forex because you accept to accept some advancement affairs , if you'll apart some trades and you'll apart your accomplished basic afresh you accept to accept some money so that you can alpha the barter already again. you should not invest all the money you have you can invest your reserve money the main reason is Forex treading market is highly risky market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mesbahjsr is an unknown quantity at this point mesbahjsr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone knows that Forex is a biggest trading market. but here there are some problems too in here of trading.people are seeking new market daily. and want to invest in those market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member siki is an unknown quantity at this point siki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really dude I also want to invest my all capital for trading in forex cause I consider that forex is the profitable business around the world. But now Im the new trader in forex so i have learning more for invest big capital.

Junior Member polok499 is an unknown quantity at this point polok499's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should not stay in one kind of trade every time. you have to think where you are going to invest. in forex business you can not be crazy.

Junior Member olki is an unknown quantity at this point olki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very risky place of business it is hard to say i will invest my all money or not , i have invest good amount of money in this business now i do not think that i need to invest more may be in future i will think about it .

Member qazx is an unknown quantity at this point qazx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course i invest my all capital in Forex business it the business who can give many money.Forex business is many profitable.

Member atelaue zakaria is an unknown quantity at this point atelaue zakaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The high degree of leverage available can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in Forex you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite and other circumstances. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You may be liable for losses that exceed the amount of margin that you post.

Senior Member yum is an unknown quantity at this point yum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a lesson that you musty not keep all the eggs ina single basket i mean that you must diversify the capital investments and the trades that yo8u make must be diversified as well

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, forex market is risky enough..so myself don't want to invest 100% money in forex, if i had good sum. I will diversify my funds into different parts like 50% investment into forex and 50% into bank deposit for future use. And 50% forex investment divided into currency and metal trading too like 30% and 20% respectively.

Member atelaue zakaria is an unknown quantity at this point atelaue zakaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Retail participation in off-exchange foreign currency (forex) markets has increased dramatically in the past few years. If you are a retail investor considering participating in this market, you need to fully understand the market and some of its unique features.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 368 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)